The Musou HDMI to AV signal converter which will convert HDMI video signal or audio signal to AV (CVBS) composite video signal and the FL / FR stereo audio signals, while support DVI system sideline signals. Help users convert the high quality of the HDMI video signal into normal CVBS signal (standard definition 480i, 576i).So that can play on TV, VHS VCR, DVD recorders, etc. Support NTSC and PAL two TV format.
- Input ports: 1xHDMI
- Output ports: 3xRCA (Yellow,White,Red)
- Dimensions(mm): 72(D)x55(W)x20(H)
- Wight (g): 40
- HDMI Input Resolution:
480i/60Hz, 480p/60Hz, 576i/60Hz, 576p/60Hz
- CVBS output: PAL, NTSC_M, and (NTSC_J).
Note:Recommend giving this converter power first of all
Don't forget switch to NTSC behind this converter
Use composite cable to connect this converter to your tv(yellow cable to yellow port,red cable to red port,white cable to white port),not component cable
-Musou F01 HDMI to AV Converter
- 1 USB Cable
-1 User Manual
1. Do not expose this apparatus to rain, moisture, dripping or splashing and that no objects filled with liquids, such as vases, shall be placed on the apparatus.
2. Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, Stoves or other apparatus(including amplifiers) that product heat.
3. Do not place sources of naked flames, such as lighted candles, on the unit.
4. Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
Warranty:1 year limited