BEHRINGER U-PHONO UFO202
Audiophile USB/Audio Interface with Built-in Phono Preamp for Digitalizing Your Tapes and Vinyl Records
- High-quality USB/audio interface connects your turntable, cassette player etc. with your computer for recording and playback
- Transfer and restore your valuable vinyl records and tapes to your computer via a simple USB connection
- Phono input switchable to line input source
- Stereo output allows easy connection and playback of computer audio files over your home sound system
- High-resolution 48 kHz converters for high-end audio quality
- Stereo Headphone output with dedicated Level control lets you monitor your input source
- Works with your PC or Mac computer - no setup or drivers required
- Powered via USB - no external power supply needed
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Love Your Old Records and Cassette Tapes?
We love ours too! That's why we built the UFO202 - a simple, affordable way to get your records and vinyl tapes into the digital realm. State of- the-art, switchable Line/Phono preamps and digital converters ensure the utmost in sound quality, making the U-PHONO UFO202 Audio Interface a must-have for every audiophile.
PC and Mac Ready
This ultra-compact, USB-powered device lets you connect your PC or Mac computer to virtually any piece of audio gear. It gets its power from your computer's USB bus, so no external power supply or batteries are required. And the UFO202 requires no special setup or drivers - just plug it in to a free USB port and start recording.
Extreme Versatility The UFO202 features a stereo input for connecting turntables or any line-level device (such as a mixer or tape deck), plus a stereo analog output for connecting active speakers or studio monitors. You can also connect electronic keyboards, sound modules, drum machines and line-level devices (such as the V-AMP 3) directly to your computer for recording. The Volume control allows you to set the level of the stereo headphones.
Powerful Recording Interface When used as a professional interface between a mixing console and your computer, myriad options become available. Some of these might include connecting the UFO202's RCA outputs to the TAPE INPUT jacks of your mixer or active monitors, or directly into the input channels of the mixer. Connecting to mixer input channels gives you access to equalization and allows the use of the AUX Send features of your mixer to build extremely versatile monitor mixes for your recording sessions.
Now for just a fraction of the price you'd pay for a USB turntable you can have a hassle-free connectivity between your PC or Mac computer and virtually any piece of audio gear, including phono turntables and tape decks. Bridging the gap between your music and the rest of the world - the BEHRINGER U-PHONO UFO202.