Alesisâ€™ MultiMix 8 USB FXâ€”with built-in effectsâ€”doubles as a computer recording interface, so you can mix, record, or do both at the same time.
Whether youâ€™re mixing a band or sub-mixing a group of inputs, such as a drumset, the MultiMix 8 USB FX is easy to use, rugged, and packed with features.
The MultiMix 8 USB FX delivers clean audio to your PA or recording system plus hassle-free computer connection. It offers microphone inputs with phantom power, guitar-direct inputs, and line-level inputs for connecting everything else. The mixer comes with a wide range of effects, and includes the Cubase LE music production system software to get you started.
This compact mixer features four XLR inputs with independent gain pots on channels one through four. These XLR inputs also have a switchable phantom power option to accommodate both dynamic and condenser microphones. TRS Line inputs are also available on all eight channels of MultiMix 8 USB FX. New to the MultiMix 8 USB FX is a high-impedance input on channel two, which allows direct connection of a guitar or bass; this is a great convenience for singer/songwriters looking to get a clean, â€œhotâ€ signal. A Tape RCA stereo input is also included adding the ability to mix in audio from other sources such as a CD or LP player.
MultiMix 8 USB FX includes an internal effects processor to quickly and easily add new colors to your mix. Reverb, Delay or Phaser can be dialed up simply by adjusting the pre or post fader knobs located within each channel strip. MultiMix 8 USB FX also contains Aux Out and stereo Returns, as well as, Insert jacks on channels one and two to allow for audio to be processed by external effects engines. MultiMix 8 USB FX gives you an impressive amount of routing options in such a compact size.
Like the other mixers in Alesisâ€™ MultiMix USB series, including the MultiMix 4 USB and MultiMix 6 USB, the MultiMix 8 USB FX contains a complete USB recording interface.
- MIC INPUT Sensitivity Range: -69dBu to -19dBu nominal, +18dBu maximum
- LINE INPUT Sensitivity Range: -49dBu to -+1dBu nominal, +18dBu maximum
- MIC INPUT / LINE INPUT Gain Range: -âˆž to +20dB
- HI : 12kHz, Â±15dB
- MID: 120Hz â€“ 4KHz, Â±15dB
- LO: 80Hz, Â±15dB
- AUX SEND Gain Range: -âˆž to +10dB
- AUX RETURN A Gain Range: -âˆž to +10dB
- Effects Level / AUX RETURN B Gain Range: -âˆž to +10dB
- Channel Level Gain Range: -âˆž to +10dB
- Main Mix / Monitor Mix Gain Range: -âˆž to +10dB
- AUX RETURN Level: -16dBu nominal, +18dBu maximum
- 2 TRACK IN Level: -10dBV nominal, +18dBV maximum
- MAIN OUT / MONITOR OUT / AUX SEND: +4dBu nominal, +18dBu maximum
- 2 TRACK OUT Level: -9dBV nominal, +19dBV maximum
USB AUDIO INTERFACE
- Resolution: 16-bit
- Sampling Rate:
- DAC: 32, 44.1, 48 kHz
- ADC: 8, 11.025, 16, 22.05, 32, 44.1, 48 kHz
- Interface: USB1.1 or better
- MultiMix 8 USB FX
- USB cable
- Power adapter
- Software DVD
- Quickstart Guide
- Safety Instructions & Warranty information booklet