With a professional feel yet an ease-of-use, WavePad Audio Editor is the perfect audio and music editor. It allows you to quickly create brilliant audio and music files in a matter of minutes!
Pull previously recorded audio or record audio directly on WavePad. Then, simply drag and drop your music and other audio files into the timeline and start editing. Apply interesting and fun effects to customize your project, and once complete, enjoy the convenience of sharing your project directly with friends and family online, burn straight to CD, or transfer to your portable device.
- Import and export using over 15 different file formats.
- Experience the convenience of batch processing when applying effects across clips or exporting files.
- Edit using helpful tools like split, join, cut, copy, auto-trim, silence and pitch shift.
- Apply a series of fun effects, such as flanger, vibrato, and wah-wah.
- Add VST and Direct X plugins to access over 1000 extra tools and effects.
- Adjust audio and voice clips by using noise reduction, voice change, and speed and pitch changes.
- Transform text into audio by using Text-To-Speech
- Analyze the spectral content of your audio using the FFT Sound Analyzer
- Include bookmarks for quick referencing and efficiency.
- Pull audio from your video files and edit.
- Enjoy sample rates from 6 to 192kHz, stereo or mono, 8, 16, 24, or 32 bits.
Some supported file formats include: mp3, wav, vox, gsm, wma, au, aif, fla, ra, ogg, aac, m4a, mid, and amr.
|PC Minimum System Requirements:||PC Recommended System Requirements:|
- Processor:Â Â Core 2 Duo
- RAM:Â Â 512MB
- Hard Disk:Â Â 20MB
- Video Card:Â Â 64MB Supporting Pixel Shader 2.0
- Supported OS:Â Â Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP