10 Pack - Rack Mount M6 Cage Nuts Mounting Screws Square Hole Server Rack Kit (Black)
10 Pack - Rack Mount M6 Cage Nuts Mounting Screws Square Hole Server Rack Kit (Black) by VanDelay Online at Right Clearing. MPN: SRCAGENUTS. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Precision Made Rack Mounting Screws, Cage Nuts and Washers That Just Work - Every Time Generally, anything that is mounted on a rack is incredibly expensive. Whether it's a server, a piece of AV equipment, or a communications device, the last thing you want is for it to slip out of the rack and get damaged. With these screws, cage nuts and washers you don't have to worry. The threads are precision made, which means a tighter, safer hold on your expensive equipment. It also makes it much easier
Product Description & Reviews
Precision Made Rack Mounting Screws, Cage Nuts and Washers That Just Work - Every Time Generally, anything that is mounted on a rack is incredibly expensive. Whether it's a server, a piece of AV equipment, or a communications device, the last thing you want is for it to slip out of the rack and get damaged. With these screws, cage nuts and washers you don't have to worry. The threads are precision made, which means a tighter, safer hold on your expensive equipment. It also makes it much easier to thread the screws into the nuts. Deep Phillips Head Slots That Save Your Time - And Your Sanity! Have you ever used an electric screwdriver or nut driver and the head just keeps slipping out? It happens all too often when screws are machined imprecisely. It isn't just frustrating - it's also a waste of time. With these screws, we've created a deep head that comfortably supports the tip of any Phillips head screwdriver, whether it's electric or manual. All of the force exerted will go into threading in the screws - rather than slipping out or destroying the tip of the screw 100% No Risk Money Back Guarantee We're so confident that you'll be satisfied with this set that we're offering you the chance to try them in your next rack mounting project, absolutely risk free. If you aren't completely satisfied with every single one of the 10 screws, 10 cage nuts, and 10 high strength plastic washers in this set, we'll give you every penny of your money back. No delays, no hassles and no questions asked. Use High Quality Rack Mounting Screws and Nuts That Will Protect Your Expensive Equipment - Pick Up This Rack Mounting Set Today
Features & Highlights
- PRECISION MANUFACTURED WITH QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP: When you're mounting servers, audio/visual or telecommunication equipment worth thousands, you need screws and nuts that you can rely on. These nuts, screws and washers have been carefully made for the perfect fit to keep your equipment safe.
- EASY TO INSTALL INTO SQUARE HOLE RACKS: The threading on both the nuts and the screws has been calibrated incredibly precisely, which makes installation much quicker and easier. No more wasting time finding screws that fit right. Every screw out of the box fits perfectly into every nut.
- DEEP PHILLIPS HEAD SLOTS: The Phillips screwdrivers slots on top of the stainless steel screws are deep and strong. That means you can use a power screwdriver without worrying about the head slipping out while you're threading in.
- HIGH QUALITY PLASTIC ISOLATION WASHERS: In addition to 10 nuts and 10 screws, this set also comes with 10 top quality washers. They help the screw sit better in the nut and protect your equipment, because they are made from a strong plastic that won't break under pressure.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Try out these screws, nuts and washers for your next rack mounting project. If you aren't completely happy with them in every way, then simply return them within 30 days for a full refund. No hassles, no delays, and no questions asked.
|Item Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.5 x 0.3 x 0.3 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.5 x 0.3 x 0.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Seismic Audio
mpn: SA-RD3, ean: 0847861047085,
3 Space Rack Case / Server Cabinet Drawer Model #: SA-RD3. 3 Space Rack Drawer | Heavy Duty Solid Steel Construction. 13.5'' Deep | 5.25'' Tall (3 Uni...
mpn: GRW-SCRW100, ean: 0716408537474,
Gator Rackworks 10/32'' X 3/4'' Rack Screws - 100 Quantity pack screws include small plastic washers to protect mounted gear. Gator Cases is known for...
mpn: ARSCLP02, ean: 0807822100556,
Keep your home / professional studio or prosound / DJ rack more neat, orderly, thoroughly vented, and secure with Odyssey's perforated security panels...
12U Open Wall Mount Equipment Rack. Adjustable Depth from 18'' to 30''. Hardware included (M6 Cage nuts and screws)12U adjustable open frame wall moun...
mpn: RRF4, ean: 0613815617006,
Features:Rockville RRF4 Rack Mount Cooling System with Temperature DisplayFour High Velocity 80mm ball bearing case fansThree digit blue display scree...
mpn: GRW-RACKRAIL-10U, ean: 0716408544205,
Pair of (2) Cold rolled steel threaded rack rails. 3mm thick with black powder coating and rack unit numbers printed on rails. 10U Size.Cold Rolled St...
mpn: APB02, ean: 0807822000535,
Keep your home / professional studio or prosound / DJ rack more neat and orderly with Odyssey's blank rack panels accessory. The APB02 takes up 2u or ...
mpn: LN-WM-NP-6U, ean: 0790946517051,
Securely & Reliably Mount Your Network And Telecom While Keeping It Organized With Our 6U Wall Mount Server CabinetOur wall mount access point for dat...
mpn: 1SKB-SC191U, ean: 0789270190108,
A 1U softshell case primarily designed for wireless mic systems or small gear like preamps and effects. Primarily designed for wireless microphone sys...
mpn: EHRJ45P6S, ean: 0637963208688,
The Switchcraft EH Series of Audio, Video and Data Connectors are designed to easily load into all Switchcraft Q-G Panels or any plate or panel that i...