Use: Perfect for use on walls, ceilings, doors, windows etc. Anywhere to help block sound and prevent echoes inside the room. MADE IN USA
Features & Highlights
- 1.5" Convoluted Acoustic Wall Panels provide an ultra clean look and SUPERB sound absorption
- Great for spot treating sound on walls in your studio or office - For use in recording studios, control rooms, Offices home studios, home entertainment theaters, Home Offices
- 12 Pack covers 12 square feet - Each tile is 1 square foot of 1.5 inch thick convoluted acoustic panel
- For professional acoustic control, sound dampening, acoustic treatment, noise reduction - Reduce waves, reverb and flutter echoes in smaller to medium sized rooms.
- MADE IN USA - Fire Retardant: CA Technical Bulletin 117
|Package Weight:||2 pounds|
|Package Size:||15 x 10 x 10 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by NEW LEVEL, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Studio Solutions
mpn: FBA_868796000204, ean: 0868796000204,
One pair of Monitor Isolation Pads fit for 5" studio monitors. High density foam to prevent harmonic coupling, while also not muddling low-end frequencies. Foam cut outs allow for five different monitor angle configurations to ensure that monitor's ...
mpn: 602650, ean: 0757901803932,
Ambient and reflected sound can be a problem when recording acoustic and vocal tracks, especially in a "live" studio environment. Block unwanted sounds from entering your microphone by using this Microphone Isolation Shield from Monoprice!Dual clamp ...
This product is best for when absolute sound deadening is not required, but moderate deadening is desired. PRODUCT IS SHIPPED AS 6 TILES, EACH TILE IS 2 WEDGES - SEE 4TH PICTURE. Use: Perfect for use on walls, ceilings, doors, windows etc. Anywhere t...
mpn: 12 Pack 1 inch Acoustic, ean: 0709870901911,
This product comes in 12 panels that are 1 inch in thick with a height and length of 1 foot covering an area of 1 square foot each tile. The depth of this foam at 1 inch provides better soundproofing over large areas. Thin foam, over a large area, ha...