Product Description & Reviews
This product is best for when absolute sound deadening is not required, but moderate deadening is desired. 2.5" Convoluted Foam is most effective on mid-to-high frequency ranges. These Wall Panels provides strong noise reduction, Good for studios, recording studios, vocal booths, control rooms. acoustical foam is a cost-effective. Our foam can be aligned perfectly with the next piece to provide professional installation. Use: Perfect for use on corner walls, corner ceilings, etc. Anywhere to help block sound and prevent echoes inside the room. Best When You Cover The Corner From Top to Bottom, with this Product.These panels enhance the sound and speech within a room. Each pad can provide decent noise reduction and can also be used as foam padding in various cases due to flexible integration choices. Can also provide sound absorption noise inside a computer chassis. *** Please Note we aim to cut every tile/wedge precise to 12" but - CNC Machine Tolerance Range - Can Measure 11" 7/8 (Under) to 12" 1/8 (Over) Final Cut. To easily apply on your wall on a budget without damaging the wall, please refer to our ( 3M Adhesive Tabs Mounting Double-Sided Foam Tape Squares, 1-Inch 32 Tabs ), can be Found On Amazon.
Features & Highlights
- PRODUCT IS SHIPPED AS 6 TILES, EACH TILE Splits into "2 WEDGES". Once You Split - Foam panels HIGHEST point reaches 2.5 inch height. Its LOWEST point reaches 1/2 inch in height. / Overall Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC): 0.67
- Smaller panels offer more options for placement and design / Pack of 12. Covers 12 sq. ft. (Covers 1 sq. ft. per sheet)
- Good for Recording Studios, Vocal Booths, Home Theathers
- Note: Can help increase sound clarity in a room or space. Great Use For Media Content (You Tubers / Music Edit & Recording, Video Gamer). Used to acoustically treat walls or, most commonly ceilings (especially if they aren't parallel to the floor) Light Weight Foam easy can be applied on Ceilings. Soft / Flexible - even great for padding (Camera accessories, Go-Pro etc.)
- Passes : TECHNICAL BULLETIN CAL 117-2013: Requirements, Test Procedure and Apparatus for Testing the Smolder Resistance of Materials Used in Upholstered Furniture. CAL 117 for short, is a regulation that sets the standard for upholstered furniture flammability in the furniture industry
|Brand:||IZO All Supply|
|Item Size:||12 x 12 x 12 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||12 x 12 x 12 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Reliable Hardware Company
mpn: RH-12-SRR-A, ean: 0856248005242,