Product Description & Reviews
All Rockville pro audio cables are made with 100% copper which boosts the efficiency of the cable. There is nothing better than 100% copper. Most of the cheaper cables on the market do not use 100% copper, instead they make their cables with CCA (Copper Clad Aluminum). CCA cables do not perform on the level that 100% copper cables perform at. CCA will not conduct signals efficiently. A 12 gauge CCA cable will not even perform as well as a 14 gauge 100% pure copper cable, which will in turn, affect the performance and longevity of your equipment. If you find cables on the market that do not mention the copper content, there is a good chance that they are selling you a cheaper cable that is CCA and not 100% copper. Rockville pays an inspection company to oversee the manufacturing of the product to ensure that we provide a 100% Oxygen Free Copper Cable (OFC). Our OFC cables are less prone to oxidation, and will provide maximum signal transfer. Features: Rockville RCTT12-50 12 AWG 1/4" TS to 1/4" TS Pro Speaker Cable 100% Copper Conductors for Lower Resistance Black PVC Jacket for Both Durability and Flexibility Intended for High-Current Applications Only, Not Line-Level Signals Length: 50 Ft Gauge: 12
Features & Highlights
- Rockville RCTT12-50 12 AWG 1/4" TS to 1/4" TS Pro Speaker Cable. 100% Copper Conductors for Lower Resistance
- Black PVC Jacket for Both Durability and Flexibility
- Intended for High-Current Applications Only, Not Line-Level Signals. Length: 50 Ft. Gauge: 12
- The other important factor of a cable is the shielding. Most of the good brands on the market have about 85% shielding coverage, so we decided to take our shielding a step further. Rockville cables are shielded with a tight copper mesh, covering 90% of the cable!
- The high percentage of coverage increases the ability to absorb the Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) and Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) that suppresses signal and degrades the performance of equipment. Rockville Cable's copper shielding provides great flexibility, maintains a durable structural integrity, while decreasing signal interference ensuring enhanced signal clarity with every use.
|Part Number:||(2) RCTT1250|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.