2) SAMSON M30 Powered Studio/Computer/Podcast Monitors Speakers+Microphone
2) SAMSON M30 Powered Studio/Computer/Podcast Monitors Speakers+Microphone by Samson Technologies at Right Clearing. MPN: SAM30+SAGOMIC. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Samson's MediaOne M30 Powered Studio Monitors are a compact, full-range speaker solution for all your desktop and multimedia applications. Whether you're listening to music, producing tracks, watching videos or gaming, this stereo monitor pair features an internal amplifier, solid wood construction and high-quality components that produce big sound, while occupying minimal desktop space.. Small Size, Big Sound Don't let their small size fool you. Both MediaOne M30 monitors feature a 3''
Product Description & Reviews
Samson's MediaOne M30 Powered Studio Monitors are a compact, full-range speaker solution for all your desktop and multimedia applications. Whether you're listening to music, producing tracks, watching videos or gaming, this stereo monitor pair features an internal amplifier, solid wood construction and high-quality components that produce big sound, while occupying minimal desktop space.. Small Size, Big Sound Don't let their small size fool you. Both MediaOne M30 monitors feature a 3" polypropylene woofer that provides tight lows, complemented by a 3/4" silk-dome tweeter housed in a custom waveguide that adds smooth highs with a wide sound stage. The result is a compact system with a balanced frequency response and stunning full-range audio. On top of that, a Bass Boost switch allows you to enhance the lows if desired. Built From Experience Based on Samson's 20 years of experience designing professional studio monitors for recording studios around the world, the MediaOne M30s are powered by an internal 20-watt (10 watts per channel), studio-grade A/B amplifier to produce robust, detailed sound. Also, solid wood cabinet construction with rear porting ensures maximum efficiency and low response without mechanical power loss. Multiple Connections for Multimedia Connect your mixer, audio interface, computer or mobile audio device to the system's rear RCA inputs. A front panel headphone jack mutes the speakers for private listening sessions. In addition, a 1/8" (3.5mm) output allows you to integrate a powered subwoofer with your MediaOne M30s to create a 2.1 system.
Features & Highlights
- Package Includes: (1) Pair of SAMSON M30 Powered 20w Studio/Computer/Podcasting Reference Monitors Speakers. (1) Samson GOMIC Go Mic USB Podcast Studio Recording Condenser Microphone+Clip+Case
- (2) SAMSON M30 Powered 20W Studio/Computer/Podcasting Monitors. Amplifier: Class AB. RMS Power Rating: 2 x 10W @ 8-Ohms. Woofers: 2 x 3" Polypropylene with Butyl Surround. Tweeters: 2 x 3/4" Silk Dome. Frequency Response: 50Hz - 20kHz. Signal-to-Noise Ration: 85dB. Distortion (THD): <0.1%. Input Impedance: 18K Ohms. Input Connectors: Stereo RCA.
- Output Connectors: Stereo 1/8" Sub, Stereo 1/8" headphone, 1/8" Left Speaker. Controls: Power/Volume Knob, Bass Boost Switch. Indicators: Power LED. Finish: Black Vinyl. Product Dimensions: 5" x 5.75" x 7.5". Product Weight: 6.5 Lbs. Gift Box Dimensions: 12.75" x 13.5" x 7.75". Gift Box Weight: 8.05 Lbs
- Samson GOMIC Go Mic USB Podcast Studio Recording Condenser Microphone and Clip and Case. Portable USB condenser microphone. Mac and PC compatible, no drivers required. Custom, compact design that clips to a laptop or sits on a desk. Perfect for recording music, podcasting and field recording, voice recognition software, iChat, VoIP and web casting.
- Switchable cardiod or omnidirectional pickup patterns. 16-bit, 44.1kHz resolution. Smooth, flat frequency response of 20Hz-18kHz. Stereo 1/8" headphone output for no latency monitoring. Includes USB cable, cable clip and carry case. Samson Sound Deck Noise Cancellation Software (Mac OS X/Windows) available for purchase
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Samson Technologies, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: SMH-HMM, ean: 0847628582545,
The Senal SMH-HMM is a replacement cable intended for use with SMH-series communication headsets. It can also be used to augment your headset's versatility, giving you the ability to plug into a PC or laptop. At one end, you'll find the 3.5mm TRRS connector and corresponding locking jack. This twists into your SMH-1010CH or SMH-1020CH communication headset, establishing a secure and reliable connection all the while. At the other end, you'll note two more 3.5mm plugs. With these connectors,
mpn: 1801-032200309, ean: 0794959978618,
PwrON 6ft USB Data Sync Cable PC Cord For Alesis M1 Active 320USB Desktop Studio Monitor SpeakerPrinter Cable USB 2.0 trademarked are sold exclusively by PwrON Store.. Brand new, High quality AC Power Cable (non-OEM).. Total length: 6 FT(180cm).
mpn: Tbestvm7p2q98h6, ean: 0741870094569,
Features: High-sensitivity, clear and clean sound, excellent performance. Powered by 9V battery, can be charged via DC 9V adapter. Equipped with the volume & the tone controlling functions. Compact body and lightweight, reliable and durable. Perfect for the guitar learners to practice. Specification: Main Material: Plastic Color: Black Power: 5W Input Jack: 6.35mm / 0.25in Speaker:3'' Battery: 9V Battery(not included) Control: Tone, Volume, Original Sound, Distortion Effect Size: Approx. 12.5
mpn: SoundMate SM-2 Ch "C" Personal Listenin, ean: 0701001004027,
The Telex SR-50 receiver is designed to be used with Telex ST-300 and PST-170 transmitters, but it can be used with other brands of transmitters in the 72 to 76 MHz band provided the frequencies match..
mpn: 4334437831, ean: 0731642802775,
The Telex SR-50 single channel receiver operates on 17 factory preset channels in the 72 to 76 MHz frequency band and is designed to operate with the Telex TW-6, AAT-2, PST-16, ST-200, PST-170, and ST-300 transmitters.Provides clear reception and the simplicity of a fixed channel.. This economical receiver operates on one of 17 fixed narrow-band frequencies in the 72-76 MHz band.. Ergonomic raised volume control knob make level adjustments easily accessible by feel.. Recessed headphone jack
mpn: BIG KNOB PASSIVE,
Overview The Big Knob Passive Studio Monitor Controller from Mackie is a monitor-control solution that allows you to choose between two audio sources and two monitor pairs. It can be used for project and professional studios and is designed to increase your workflow for recording and mixing applications. It features mono, mute and dim functions and delivers pristine audio quality. Built with the classic Big Knob volume control, it is designed with a passive audio path, which requires no power
mpn: PDS432, ean: 0068888981934,
Pyle-Pro PDS432 Compression Driver2 Inch Cloth Diaphragm - 30 oz. Magnet. 2 Inch High-Temperature Voice Coil - 8 Ohm Impedance. 500 Watts Max.. Frequency Response: 400 Hz - 9000 Hz. SPL: 102dB (1W/1M).
By Seismic Audio
mpn: SA-10MTSingle, ean: 0847861010768,
10'' Floor / Stage Monitor Wedge Style with Titanium Horn Model #: SA 10MT Single, 2 way 10'' Speaker, 150 Watts RMS; 300 Watts Peak, Woofer has 40 ouncemagnet and 2'' voice coil, 4'' x 10'' Horn, Titanium Compression Horn Driver, Two 1/4'' inputs and two Speakon inputs, Frequency Response: 65Hz to 16khz, Impedance: 8 Ohms, Sensitivity: 94db, Dual ports, Full metal grill, Recessed Handles, Black carpeted covering, lxwxd: 18''x13.5''x14'', Weight: 22 pounds per monitor, Condition: New, One Year
By Photo Savings
mpn: PS-BIG KNOB PASSIVE-B, ean: 0096259928516,
A versatile monitor-control solution for project and professional studios, the Mackie Big Knob Passive Monitor Controller delivers professional level control in every situation. Built with the classic Big Knob volume control, the Big Knob Passive allows you to choose between two sources and two monitor pairs. You can rely on the Big Knob Passive for pristine sonic integrity throughout the signal chain with the passive audio path. Controlling your sound is simple with the Big Knob Passive’s
mpn: AMS-PM03B-RB, ean: 0603784314891,
Refurbished – Refurbished models are items returned directly to the vendor that are put through a rigorous inspection to ensure they are functioning as intended. Legally, vendors are not allowed to resell these products as new, so they are designated ‘manufacturer refurbished’. These items show previous signs of use and wear, usually designated by 3 ‘B’ levels. B1 - excellent condition (usually an open box unit) B2 – shows signs of previous use cosmetically (scuffs, scratches, etc)