Product Description & Reviews
Live is fast, fluid software for music creation and performance. Use its timeline-based workflow or improvise without constraints in Live’s Session View. Advanced warping lets you change the tempo and timing of any audio in real time without stopping the music. Record virtual instruments, drum machines, guitars or audio from the real world. Capture MIDI notes after you’ve played them, turning your most spontaneous ideas (and happy accidents) into music. Live’s effects, instruments, sounds and creative features let you make music only limited by your imagination. Use Live’s native devices as the foundation of sound design or mold and shape a range of carefully curated Packs into something new. Since the software keeps everything in time, Live is also perfect for on-stage improvisation and hands-on play-customize the software to fit your performance, not the other way around. And with Push, Ableton’s instrument built specifically for Live, you get all the functionality of software with the immediacy of hardware.
Features & Highlights
- Multitrack Audio recording and MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- Unique Session View for nonlinear composition, flexible performance and improvisation
- Real-time warping of audio: automatically sync music and loops, regardless of tempo
- Up to 16 tracks and 8 scenes per project
- Includes 1500+ sounds (5+GB), 29 effects and 3 instruments (Simpler, Impulse and Drum Rack)
|Model:||Live 10 Intro|
|Part Number:||Live 9 Intro|
|MPN:||Live 9 Intro|
|Item Size:||1.42 x 4.53 x 4.53 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.