Product Description & Reviews
This product is best for when absolute sound deadening is not required, but moderate deadening is desired. Specially designed, opened cell, in a convoluted "egg crate" pattern. Helps to reduce muddy bass and cleans up the midrange by absorbing internal standing waves. You will be amazed at what acoustic foam can do for your sound system, small recording room or studio. 2.5" Convoluted Foam is most effective on mid-to-high frequency ranges. These Wall Panels provides strong noise reduction, Good for studios, recording studios, vocal booths, control rooms. acoustical foam is a cost-effective. Our foam can be aligned perfectly with the next piece to provide professional installation. Anywhere to help block sound and prevent echoes inside the room.
Features & Highlights
- 2.5" Convoluted Acoustic Wall Panels provide an ultra clean look and SUPERB sound absorption
- Great for spot treating sound on walls in your studio or office - For use in recording studios, control rooms, Offices home studios, home entertainment theaters, Home Offices
- Very Good Quality High NRC !!
- One of our thickest panels
- MADE IN USA - Fire Retardant: CA Technical Bulletin 119
|Package Weight:||2.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||25.2 x 3.7 x 3.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Emerson Studio Acoustics
mpn: 4334435579, ean: 0734130916046,