Product Description & Reviews
Our acoustic foam panels feature a classic "wedge" shape that reduces reverbs, sound waves, fluttering echoes, and residual sounds. Designed to spot treat a professional or home recording studio, commercial or home office, rehearsal space, or home theatre, but are also easy to shape and cut for other uses. These panels are not made for complete soundproofing: Although they will improve sound quality and insulate sound in a room, they will not keep your roommate from knocking on your door after you play the opening riff to Smoke On The Water for the fifth consecutive time. However, you will notice less people on your video conference call telling you to go on mute because they can hear your kids talking to their friends in the background-still not a good idea to open that Lay's Salt & Vinegar chip bag next to the mic, though. Not sure how to affix the panels to your wall without running the wall? Several methods work well, but adhesive strips like Command Strips work well. Attach 2 strips to the upper corners of the panel, then press into the foam panel firmly for 10 seconds. This will create a strong enough bond to support the panel to the wall. Then, simply press each panel to the wall. When placing them on your wall, the most effective method for reducing residual sounds is to place each panel side by side. Having space in between the panels significantly reduces the effectiveness of the panels. Our panels are shipped directly from our factory; upon opening, you may notice a plastic-y smell that will dissipate soon. Air bubbles are unavoidable when making foam, we ensure minor cosmetic defects are small and kept to a minimum. As always, if you aren't satisfied with your purchase, let us know and we'll make it right! Any other comments or questions, just ask!
Features & Highlights
- 12 black, square acoustic foam panels, 1" thick with a 12" x 12" surface area. Each panel arrives uncompressed.
- Our acoustic foam panels feature a classic "wedge" design to increase the panel's surface area and remarkably reduce reverbs, sound waves, fluttering echoes, and residual sounds.
- We hand inspect our acoustic panels fresh from production to ensure a uniform level of rigidity and firmness that will deliver long-term durability even in the busiest recording studios or offices. Increase sound quality while also reducing the intensity of outside noises that gets in.
- Use to spot treat a professional or home recording studio, commercial or home office, rehearsal space, or home theatre. Easy to shape and cut to size, altering won't affect performance.
- We know the quality of the foam we use in our acoustic panels is denser, thicker, and more uniform which is why we offer 100% customer satisfaction on all our orders.
|Manufacturer:||Emerson Studio Acoustics|
|Brand:||Emerson Studio Acoustics|
|Publisher:||Emerson Studio Acoustics|
|Studio:||Emerson Studio Acoustics|
|Item Weight:||0.7 pounds|
|Item Size:||12 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||12 x 7.25 x 7.25 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.