Product Description & Reviews
The Alesis USB MIDI Cable makes it easy to connect any MIDI instrument to your Mac or PC via USB. The AudioLink Series USB cable receives and outputs MIDI signal thanks to its internal interface. The USB-MIDI Cable connects plug-and-play to your Mac or PC for an all-in-one USB-MIDI solution. Technical Specs Up to 16 channels MIDI In and Out (2) 5-pin DIN (1) USB Length: 6 ft Requirements Mac: OS X 10.4 or higher PC: Windows XP, Vista, 7, or 8 USB portControl virtually any MIDI-compliant software.
Features & Highlights
- Control virtually any MIDI-compliant software
- Turn any device with MIDI output into a USB-MIDI controller
- Plug-and-play, class-compliant USB for Mac and PC
- 6-foot length (1.8 meter)
- Compatible with most Mac and Windows class-compliant drivers and software
|Part Number:||USB-MIDI Cable|
|Item Weight:||0.31 pounds|
|Item Size:||6 x 2.3 x 2.3 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.91 x 1.57 x 1.57 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.