Product Description & Reviews
All-In-1 Digital/Analog Audio Format Converter This high quality multi-purposed analog/digital audio decoder is designed for easy and simultaneous conversion between analog stereo RCA anddigital audio formats. This all-in-1 digital/analog audio converter can be used for the following purposes: converting from analog stereo to digital audio for output converting from digital audio to analog stereo sound for output cross converting between formats of optical in toslink and coaxial S/PDIF simultaneous outputs in digital and analog audio formats are provided at all times Simultaneous Digital/Analog Audio Outputs This audio converter outputs in both digital and analog formats at all time. Any one of the three inputs( Stereo L/R, optical and coax S/PDIF) will be converted into desired format plus a pass-through of the original input by this unit, resulting in total of 3 simultaneous outputs for further distribution/broadcasting use. Advanced Digital LPCM Audio To Analog Stereo RCA Sound Decoding This DAC processor helps users take the optical output from the flat screen TV and HD player and converts it to analog 2-channel stereo sound for older AV receiver or stereo headphones. Featured with 8x oversampling at 96kHz sampling rate. This higher frequency sampling rate reveals more detail information that is present in the master source. Real-Time Analog Stereo To Digital Audio Format Conversion This unit adopts the advanced audio ADC processor to transcode the analog audio information and outputs digital S/PDIF sound simultaneously in both toslink optical and coax formats. Two-Way Conversion Between Optical And Coax S/PDIF This audio processor can also be used for cross conversion of digital audio formats between optical and coaxial S/PDIF type.
Features & Highlights
- High-performance bi-directional digital/analog audio converter designed for professional and home audio applications.Inputs And Outputs Of The All-In-1 Digital/Analog Audio Converter Allow users listening to digital audio sources on analog stereo sound systems. Legacy audio sources such as a tape deck or VCR can be converted to 2.0 PCM for integration with an amplifier's digital input. Converting from digital LPCM or PCM 2-channel audio to analog audio output.
- Converting from analog stereo to digital audio in optical toslink and coax S/PDIF outputs simultaneously. Cross conversion of digital formats between optical toslink and coaxial S/PDIF. Simultaneous digital and analog audio outputs for further distribution/broadcasting.
- Advanced digital interpolator filter with digital-to-analog and analog-to-digital decoders for maintaining the original digital/analog audio information with the same detailed sonic depth during the process. Auto sampling frequencies at 32, 44.1, 48, 96KHz. 24-bit incoming bit-stream on left and right channels.
- 2-channel LPCM digital audio output at sampling rate of 48 KHz. Perfect for use with LCD TV or baluns that only offer digital audio terminals. Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission.
- Compact size with low power consumption. All-around audio converter solution for home and professional A/V installation and other applications such as audio switching system, audio recorders, A/V mixers, home theater systems and other stereo broadcast equipments.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.