Product Description & Reviews
Analog Audio To MP3 Digitizer Recorder Player This audio digitizer lets you easily record live audio or transfer analog audio into a USB drive or SD memory card in digital MP3 format so you can listen your newly-created digital music on MP3 player, iPod or iPhone or other portable audio players. Users may also use this audio recorder to convert old collection of cassettes, MiniDisc and LPs into crisp, clear digital audio files for music on the go and then create audio CDs and MP3 CDs for personal audio library and make archive of life-time collection that will not degrade or deteriorate over time. Recording Into External USB Drive Or SD Card This recorder has a USB OTG port and SD card slot for saving the recording results. [Note]: Users can plug either a USB drive or SD card into this device but not both at the same time. And please make sure the external USB hard drive or USB drive used are formatted in FAT32 (FAT) or exFAT style (not NTFS). 3.5mm Audio Output For Direct Playback This digital audio recorder is also a MP3 player as users can hear the playback of of recorded or stored audio files from its headphone output to stereo speakers or earphone. Or users can also use a computer host or portable media player for playback of the recording. Automatic Partition This digital audio recorder supports both automatic and manual recording. At auto mode, the recorder will automatically detect each time interval between 2 songs so it will know to when to finish a MP3 file and start a new MP3 file with partition. Manual mode allows users to decide when the next song starts by short press the NEXT button to skip and start another file for recording of next song. IR Remote Control The IR remote provides control of all the tasks such as record/stop, play/pause, fast forward/rewind, volume up/down.
Features & Highlights
- Premium audio digitizer for recording live audio in MP3 format and saved into external USB drive or USB flash or SD memory card for direct play later. 2-In-1 MP3 recorder and player with USB input + SD card slot. Supports both RCA L/R phono input and 3.5mm line input for capturing audio from devices such as tape deck, cassette player, turntable, LP, mic, computer, DVD player, audio receiver, mixer and so on.
- Converts your collection of LPs, cassettes or vinyl records into digital audio files for storage, CD production or MP3 playback on portable audio player. Rediscover the beauty of those good old music with the help of this audio digitizer. This digital audio recorder supports both automatic recording and manual recording.
- Automatic mode can automatically detect each time interval between songs so it will know to when to finish a MP3 file and start a new MP3 file with partition. Manual mode allows users to decide when the next song starts by pressing NEXT button of the IR remote to skip and start another file for recording of next song. Easy IR remote operation for all the tasks such as record/stop, play/pause, fast forward/rewind, volume up/down.
- Direct playback from the recorder itself or using a computer host or portable media player for playback of the recorded music saved in the USB drive or memory card. 1 of 3.5mm line out port for user to hear the playback from stereo speakers or earphone for listening the playback of recorded audio files or monitoring the recording process.
- No hookup with a pc or portable media player needed for playback. Standard DC 5V 1A power supply. Unit can be powered from the AC/DC power adapter included or USB port.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.