Product Description & Reviews
The ART DTI Dual Transformer and Isolater is a high quality totally passive audio interface that uses a pair of high performance transformers to totally separate input and output signal grounds, thereby isolating two systems and reducing hum and ground-loop noise. The DTI's audio transformers have an extremely flat and wide frequency response and can handle high signal levels while maintaining an isolated balanced output. This gives the DTI a very clean and neutral sound with a wide variety of signal sources. The transformers are wound for 1:1 unity gain and are designed to be used with impedances from 600 Ohms to 100k Ohms.
Features & Highlights
- Frequency Response: 10Hz -50kHz, +/-.5dB @ +4dBu
- THD: .01% Typical @ 1kHz, +18dBu, <.05% @ 100Hz, +24dBu
- Insertion Loss: .4dB @ 100k Ohm Load, 5.5dB @ 600 Ohm Load
- Input Connections: XLR female balanced, 1/4" TRS unbalanced, and RCA type phono jacks
- Output Connection: XLR male balanced, 1/4" TRS unbalanced, and RCA type phono jacks
|Item Weight:||4.75 pounds|
|Item Size:||3 x 7 x 7 inches|
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.2 x 2.3 x 2.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.