Product Description & Reviews
Sound Absorption Sheets are not a sound blocking product, but a sound absorption product. You can expect a noticeable improvement in the sound quality of your room due to reduced sound echoes and reverberation. Popular uses for this product include vocal booth construction, band practice spaces, home studios, and many other areas where sound absorbing materials are essential to controlling noise. Audimute makes room acoustic projects simple using high quality sound absorbing materials that provide the same excellent results as expensive foams, tiles, and panels. Standardized Dimensions Sound Absorption Sheets have an approximate size of 95" x 54" (8' x 4.5') and weighs approximately 10 lbs. You will find three convenient grommets (eyes) on the shorter (4.5′), top and bottom side of each sheet for quick and easy hanging. No other sound absorption product beats the convenience and speed of installation and removal. Each sheet purchased will include (3) Quick Hanging Knob and Screws for easy installation. Are you looking for a dual solution incorporating sound absorption and sound barrier materials? Be sure to view isolé, our two-in-one sound solution sheet.
Features & Highlights
- Effective sound absorption - Sound Absorption Sheets have a 0.85 NRC Rating
- Each Sound Absorption Sheet measures 95" x 54", and includes three metal grommets on each 54" side, allowing for easy installation
- Great for recording studios, rehearsal spaces, drum rooms, vocal booths, and more
- Sound Absorption Sheets are made in the USA, and are composed primarily of recycled materials
- Installation hardware included
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.