Product Description & Reviews
Audio Capture Recorder with 3.5mm & RCA IN Ports, Remote Controlled Music Digitizer Record Any Audio as MP3 File, Support Cell Phone, DVD Player, Cassette Player, Phonograph, STB etc. Note: 1. Please make sure the output electric current of the USB charger is enough 1A. 2. Please format the USB flash drive or SD card as FAT32 before use 3. Please play the music on the audio source at full volume when recording. How to use? 1. Connect the audio capture to a USB charger (NOT included) 2. Connect the audio source device (Cassette player, cellphone, DVD Player etc.) to the capture with a 3.5mm audio cable or a RCA cable 3. Format a SD card or a USB disk as FAT32 on a computer 4. Plug the USB disk in the capture (please do NOT plug in the SD card and USB disk together) 5. Play a music on the audio source at full volume 6. Press the RECORD button to start recording, the LED indicator would flash, then press the RECORD button again to stop recording 7. Wait about 10 seconds after the indicator stop flashing, remove the USB flash drive 8. Then you could save the recorded MP3 files on a computer, or share to your friends Features: Power supply: DC 5V/1A or above Storage type: U disk, SD card (32GB Max, FAT32) Audio input: 3.5mm audio, RCA (red/white) Audio output: 3.5mm audio Playback: You could connect a earphone to listen the recorded music Recorded format: MP3 (128Kbps, 44.1KHz, Dual-Mono) Size: 2.59 * 2.44 * 0.91 IN Net Weight: 0.11 LB PACKAGE: 1 x Music capture recorder 1 x USB power cable 1 x 3.5mm audio cable 1 x Remote control 1 x English user manual All products are double checked before shipping, and come with 30-day money back & 1-year warranty, and 7 days a week friendly customer services.
Features & Highlights
- Powerful Audio Capture Recorder: Capture all audio signals and save it as MP3 files in a USB flash drive, a computer is NOT required. Support most audio and multimedia devices which has a 3.5mm or RCA audio output port, such as cellphones, cassette players, DVD, game consoles, TV boxes, phonograph and other equipments. Playback function is easy for you to check the MP3 files in the USB flash drive, whatever it is recorded by the capture or copied from others, just need a earphone!
- Record Audio: You could press the RECORD button to star and stop recording at any time you like, it is a flexible way for you in most situations. At the same time, you could connect a earphone to the LINE OUT port to listen the music you are recording. The recorded file is the popular and standard MP3 file, 128Kbps 44.1KHz Dual-Mono, it is very easy to edit or share to your friends
- Support SD Card & USB Flash Drive: You could plug a SD card or a USB flash drive on the audio capture recorder to save the recorded files, usually the recorded file is about 50 Mb for 60 minutes. It is better to format it before use to avoid some errors. Support 32GB Max. with FAT32 file format, NTFS is not supported. Please do NOT insert a SD card and a USB flash drive at the same time
- Remote Controlled: It is very convenient to use the remote control to access all functions of the audio capture device, Start / Stop recording, Play / Pause music, Previous, Next , Turn up / down volume
- What You Get: 1 x Music digitizer recorder, 1 x USB power cable, 1 x 3.5mm audio cable, 1 x Remote control, 1 x User manual, 30-day money back & 1-year warranty guarantee, and 7 days a week friendly customer service
|Manufacturer:||HopCentury Electronic Co.,Ltd|
|Publisher:||HopCentury Electronic Co.,Ltd|
|Studio:||HopCentury Electronic Co.,Ltd|
|Item Weight:||0.34 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.44 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.41 x 1.65 x 1.65 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.