auna MIC-900S USB Cardioid Condenser Microphone • Studio Recording • Spider Shockmount • Plug & Play • 320Hz - 18KHz • Built-In 16mm Capsule • Silver
auna MIC-900S USB Cardioid Condenser Microphone • Studio Recording • Spider Shockmount • Plug & Play • 320Hz - 18KHz • Built-In 16mm Capsule • Silver by auna at Right Clearing. MPN: 00819885020436US. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The auna MIC-900S is a studio condenser microphone with a cardioid pattern. It uses aThe auna MIC-900S is specifically designed for singing and
The auna MIC-900S is a studio condenser microphone with a cardioid pattern. It uses a
The auna MIC-900S is specifically designed for singing and speech. With a sample rate
of 16 bit/48kHz and a balanced cardioid pattern, vocal recordings are created in the
highest sound quality. This ensures the ideal starting material for audio mastering
in song production, podcasts or radio streaming.
• USB condenser microphone
• Built-in 16mm electret microphone capsule
• Distinctive cardioid polar pattern
• Includes shock mount with ?" (16mm) thread for stand mounting, and ?" to ?" adapter
• Stable, matte-back metal body
• Plug & Play for Windows XP, Vista, 7 & 8 or Mac OSX 10.3.9 (Panther) or better
• Connections: USB Type B connection
• Frequency response: 10Hz-20kHz
• Sample rate: 16 bit / 48 kHz
• Sensitivity: -32dB
• SPL: 136dB
• Green power LED
• Power supply: via USB
• 1 x Microphone
• 1 x Shock mount
• 1 x ?" to ?" adapter
• 1 x Protective case
• 1 x USB cable
• 1 x English user manual (other language: German)
• Microphone: 6.5 x 2 inches (16.5 x Ø 5cm) (length x Ø)
• Shock mount: 3.5 x 3.5 x 3.9 inches (W x H x D) (9 x 9 x 10cm)
• Cable length: approx. 9'8"
• Microphone weight: approx. 0.6 lbs (295g)
• Shock mount weight: approx. 0.4 lbs (200g)
Features & Highlights
- PLUG & PLAY: The Auna MIC-900S is a studio condenser microphone with a cardioid pattern. It uses a USB cable to connect to a computer and is always ready to go. Plug & Play is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7 & 8 or Mac OSX 10.3.9 (Panther) or better.
- COMPATIBILITY: Thanks to the 5/8" thread, the mount can easily be used with a commercially available microphone stand. A 3/8" to 5/8" adapter (included) allows it to be used with other thread sizes. The auna MIC-900S can also be mounted with a table-top tripod.
- QUALITY SOUND: With a sample rate of 16 bit/48kHz and a balanced cardioid pattern, vocal recordings are created in the highest sound quality. This ensures the ideal starting material for audio mastering in song production, podcasts or radio streaming.
- DURABILITY: The 16mm electret microphone capsule and steel basket guarantee durability and ruggedness, making the microphone suitable for on-the-road use, as well as in the studio. The included shock mount reduces acoustic vibrations to prevent unwanted noise.
- STYLE: The sturdy metal body is presented in a stylish silver. It also features a green power LED. The Auna MIC-900S is specifically designed for singing and speech and impresses with its sound quality and great design in every recording studio.
|Item Weight:||0.7 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.6 x 6.5 x 6.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 4.6 x 4.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by auna, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Samson Technologies
mpn: 02-17-000, ean: 0809164004684,
The CM15P is a high-quality gooseneck microphone for any podium application. The condenser element and cardioid pickup pattern provide optimum sound quality for speech and presentations.Condenser element, Cardioid Pickup Pattern. 15" gooseneck with f...
mpn: 10790679, ean: 1909071987731,
Specifications Microphone: condenser Polar Patterns: cardioid Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz Sample Rate: 48kHz Bit Rate: 16bit Max SPL: 120dB (THD: 0.5% 1kHz) What's in the Box 1× Microphone 1× Adjustable stand 1× dual-layer acoustic filter 1x...
mpn: LVM-XLR1, ean: 0817711020247,
The Movo LVM-XLR1 is broadcast-quality lavalier microphone designed for discreet and portable usage with mixers, recorders, camcorders, and more via a 3-pin XLR connector. The unit is self-powered by a single LR44 battery and does not require phantom...
By Samson Technologies
mpn: 02-17-001, ean: 0809164004691,
The CM20P features a flexible top and bottom section that allows a variety of positioning applications. The condenser element and cardioid pickup pattern provides optimum sound quality for all types of speech and vocal presentations.Condenser element...
mpn: BY-MM1, ean: 5056020201403,
Overview The BOYA BY-MM1 is a cardioid microphone, which specially design to improve the sound quality of videos on the basis of build-in microphones. With both TRS cable and TRRS output cable included,it can be used on Smartphones, cameras, camcorde...
mpn: CVO-W/C, ean: 0042406262576,
Shure CVO-W/C Overhead Condenser Microphone, Cardioid (White) View larger View largerShure Centraverse Installed Sound Microphones deliver high quality, reliable audio no matter what the application. From meeting rooms to houses of worship, podiums t...
By Blue Microphones
mpn: 1920, ean: 0836213091920,
It's never been easier to get high-quality sound for your voice and computer-based audio recordings. At home, the office-or anywhere for that matter-the Snowball iCE USB microphone delivers audio quality that's light years ahead of your computer's bu...
By Cyber Acoustics
mpn: CVL2001, ean: 0646422105826,
The perfect microphone for live blog streams, podcast recordings, voice-overs, interviews, skype video conferencing, conference calls, FaceTime, vocals and music recordings. Compatible with Mac, PC, and other USB ready systems.CLEAR AUDIO: With a car...
By Photo Savings
mpn: Photo Savings, ean: 0738283390845,
The Samson Meteor Mic is the ideal portable podcast, Skype microphone with a large, 25mm diaphragm. Offering a smooth, flat frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz and 16-bit, 44.1/48kHz resolution the Meteor Mic provides professional audio results in ...
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS Type: Dynamic Directionality: Cardioid Frequency: 50Hz-16kHz Sensitivity: -55dB±3dB ( 0dB=1V/Pa at 1KHz) Output Impedance: 400Ω±30% (at 1kHz)GOOD SOUND QUALITY: Dynamic cardioid microphone collects each word from the special...