The Auralex ISO-Tone’s patented design features a functionally inert 3/4”, Ozite-covered, MDF platform supported by a 1” layer of Platfoam making the ISO-Tone an effective isolation boundary that decouples the turntable from the structure underneath. This combination of materials dramatically diminishes structural vibrations and resonances, resulting in reduced coloration with improved clarity and detail.
Features & Highlights
- Designed for Turntablists, Mobile DJs, Audiophiles and more
- Creates a cleaner and more accurate sound
- Improves low frequency clarity
- Decouples your turntable from its supporting structure
- Reduces acoustic feedback
|Item Weight:||7 pounds|
|Item Size:||17.5 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||6.08 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.12 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Auralex Acoustics, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.