Product Description & Reviews
Specification: Converter format: MP3 Power supply: 2 x AA Battery(not includedd), or by 5V DC USB Power Working time: 2hrs with 2*AA battery Audio channel: Stereo L/R Bit Rate: 128Kbps Notices: Converting speed can't be adjusted, which is same as the speed of playing tape. Auto mode: It needs some interval times for automatically separating each song/audio file to save. (about 5 seconds) Sound quality: It depends on the audio source. If the sound quality of tapes is low, then the Mp3 from converting will not good either. The item has no built-in speaker. Battery, cassette tape and thumb drive are not included. Package content: 1*USB Cassette To Mp3 Converter 1*USB cable 1*User Manual 1*earphone
Features & Highlights
- Converting cassette/tape to MP3 format into thumb drive automatically without any other device. Never go out and find the audio editor to record again, you are the expert with this converter.
- Multifunctional converter. It can be used as walkman, listen to the cassette/tape with headphone, speaker, car stereo. Just plug the 3.55mm AUX jack into converter, then enjoy the sound memory.
- Easy operation. Two modes for converting cassette/tape to MP3: Manual Mode / Auto Mode.
- This device with playback function for easily checking the recorded file. It may cause some trouble with the NTFS format of thumb drive. Recommendation format of Thumb/Flash Drive, USB Disk: FAT, FAT32, exFAT. Attention: It records only when the tape be playing.
- Copy the music on tape directly to a USB flash drive in MP3 format, no computer required. Power Supply: 2×AA Battery/ 5V DC USB Power.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.