Behringer C-1 Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone for Live and Studio Recording Bundle with Blucoil Pop Filter Windscreen
Free Shipping Included! Behringer C-1 Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone for Live and Studio Recording Bundle with Blucoil Pop Filter Windscreen by blucoil at Right Clearing. MPN: A790. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Behringer C-1 Condenser MicrophoneThe C-1 Condenser Microphone is one of Behringer's affordable recording mics for studio and live performance. It
The C-1 Condenser Microphone is one of Behringer's affordable recording mics for studio and live performance. It features a large 16mm diaphragm condenser transducer, which provides high audio quality. The microphone is equipped with ultra-low noise, transformerless FET input that eliminates low-frequency distortion. To get the highest signal integrity, Behringer equipped the C-1 with gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector.
- Transducer Type: 16mm Condenser,
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -33 +/-2dBV (0dBV = 1V/Pa)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz~20kHz
- Max SPL (1% THD at 1kHz): 136dB
- Nominal Impedance: 100 Ohm
- Load Impedance: Greater than 1 kOhm
- Supply voltage, current: +36 to 52V, 2.5mA
- Connector: Gold-plated balanced XLR
- Weight: 0.99lb
Also Comes With
Blucoil Audio Microphone Pop Filter Windscreen
The Blucoil Audio 6-inch diameter Pop Filter has two-layered mesh for blocking plosive sounds and protecting the microphone from dust. It also features a 360° flexible gooseneck, which you can adjust to any angle. The Pop Filter also works with the following microphones:
- Behringer: C1, C1-U
- Audio Technica: AT2020USB, AT2020, AT2035, AT4040, AT4050
- Blue Microphones: Snowball iCE, Yeti USB, Snowball USB
- Samson: Meteor Mic, C01U Pro
- Sennheiser: e602 II, E609, e904
Features & Highlights
- FEEDBACK REMOVAL - The Behringer C-2 Matched Pair features cardioid pickup pattern that effectively CAPTURES EVERY NUANCE IN YOUR VOCAL/ACOUSTIC RECORDING - The Behringer C-1 microphone features 16mm condenser transducer, which provides a wider and flatter frequency response. It captures more sonic details than most dynamic mics.
- REJECTS UNNECESSARY NOISE - Sounds coming in front of the mic is strongly picked up thanks to C-1's cardioid pickup pattern. The cardioid polar pattern rejects off-axis sounds and prevents unwanted noise from ruining your recording.
- ELIMINATES DISTORTION - This microphone is equipped with low noise, transformerless Field-Effect Transistor (FET) input that blocks low-frequency distortion.
- PROVIDES DURABILITY - The C-1 mic is equipped with gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector, which offers the highest signal integrity. Its gold-plating ensure the microphone won't quickly corrode.
- INCLUDES - Behringer C-1 Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone. Blucoil Audio Microphone Pop Filter Double Layer Mask Shield for Studio Recording and Broadcasting with Stand Clip Stabilization Arm, Swivel Mount.
|Package Weight:||2.58 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.97 x 4.69 x 4.69 inches|