Product Description & Reviews
Behringer C-1U USB Condenser MicrophoneThe C-1U is a USB studio-grade condenser microphone, which precisely captures sounds from vocal singers and overhead drums. It can be used for studio recording and live performance. On the bottom of the mic is a USB Type B connector wherein you can connect the C-1U directly to a laptop or computer. This condenser microphone features a cardioid polar pattern. This means the mic picks up sounds coming in front of the unit and cancels out ambient sounds from the behind. This pattern is handy for straight-on applications such as podcasting. Along with the awesome microphone, you also get access to 150 instrument/FX plug-ins and Tracktion DAW software. Simply download these on Behringer's website at no additional cost!TECHNICAL SPECS:Transducer Type: 16mm CondenserPolar Pattern: CardioidFrequency Response: 40Hz~20kHzMax SPL (1% THD at 1kHz): 136dBNominal Impedance: 100 OhmConnector: USB Type BPower Source: 5V, max 50mA via USBWeight: 1.17lbAlso Comes With:Blucoil Audio Microphone Pop Filter WindscreenThe Blucoil Audio 6-inch diameter Pop Filter has two-layered mesh for blocking plosive sounds and protecting the microphone from dust. It also features a 360° flexible gooseneck, which you can adjust to any angle. The Pop Filter also works with the following microphones:Compatible devices:Behringer: C1, C1-UAudio Technica: AT2020USB, AT2020, AT2035, AT4040, AT4050Blue Microphones: Snowball iCE, Yeti USB, Snowball USBSamson: Meteor Mic, C01U ProSennheiser: e602 II, E609, e904
Features & Highlights
- LETS YOU RECORD DIRECTLY TO A PC - The Behringer C-1U Condenser Microphone has a built-in USB interface, which lets you to plug in this mic straight to our Windows or Mac computer. It's the ideal microphone for podcasters and musicians.
- OFFERS OPTIMIZED DIGITAL AUDIO - Behringer provides an ultra-low latency ASIO driver for the C-1U microphone. At no additional cost, you can download this driver at Behringer's website.
- HANDLES EXTREME DYNAMICS WELL - The C-1U microphone can handle high sound pressure level of up to 136dB thanks to its ultra-low noise, transformerless FET input circuitry. It provides a flat frequency response (40Hz~20kHz).
- GET EXTRA WITH BEHRINGER - For the optimum recording experience, Behringer offers a downloadable digital audio workstation (DAW) software and 150 virtual instrument/FX plug-ins. The Tracktion DAW allows you to compose, record, edit, mix and share your music with others. Head over to their website to get these awesome perks!
- INCLUDES - Behringer C-1U USB Condenser Microphone. Blucoil Audio Microphone Pop Filter Double Layer Mask Shield for Studio Recording and Broadcasting with Stand Clip Stabilization Arm, Swivel Mount.
|Package Weight:||2.37 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.43 x 4.49 x 4.49 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.