Product Description & Reviews
Connect More with Cable Matters Audio Cables Unbalanced XLR to TRS Cable The Cable Matters 3.5mm to XLR cable is an ideal cable for interconnecting most devices with 3.5mm mini jack to a mixing console or powered speakers with XLR input. It is specifically designed to combine the 2 stereo channels from a phone, voice recorder or other device into a mono signal. The step-down design of the 3.5mm connector provides connection to recessed ports. Professional Audio Quality with a Lifetime Warranty Broadcast music from your smartphone to speakers for a party or to a digital mixing console for a performance. This full-featured cable has a soft PVC jacket for easy use and storage. Oxygen-free copper conductors are encased in bare copper braid shielding to provide pure sound that is noise free. A lifetime warranty is included with this cable for peace of mind when purchasing. Important Note Speakers must be powered separately Cable Specifications - Cable Input: 3.5mm TRS Male - Cable Output: XLR 3-pin Male - Cable Conductors: Bare Copper - Connector Contacts: Gold-plated - Braid Shielding: 97.5% Coverage - Jacket Material: PVC - Cable Gauge: 20 AWG - Cable Body Outside Diameter: 7.6mm Warranty Limited Lifetime Warranty and Product Support
Features & Highlights
- UNBALANCED XLR CABLE connects an iPhone, iPod, MP3 player, tablet, laptop, or voice recorder to a mixing console or powered speakers; Connect a smartphone with headphone jack to XLR input; Connect a tablet using an instrument App into a mixing console for a performance
- XLR TO HEADPHONE jack cable combines the left and right stereo signal from a source with 3.5mm stereo output to a single mono feed; Provides a quick and convenient solution to connect many devices with the common mini phone jack to mixing and speaker equipment with XLR female ports
- PRO-GRADE PERFORMANCE with 20 AWG oxygen-free copper (OFC) conductors to deliver pristine sound; Bare copper braided shielding provides maximum cancellation of hum and noise; Polyethylene insulation improves high frequency response
- ROBUST CONSTRUCTION includes a flexible PVC jacket with gold-plated connectors in a rugged metal housing; XLR male connector has molded strain relief to support the weight of the connector; 3.5mm TRS connector has 360 degree easy-grip treads for frequent unplugging and durability
- 3.5mm TO XLR COMPATIBLE with a mixing console or powered speakers such as the Behringer EUROLIVE or Behringer Xenyx
|Package Weight:||1.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||6 x 2.1 x 2.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.