Product Description & Reviews
The Cable Matters Gold-Plated XLR Microphone Cable is the sensible choice for interconnecting microphones, studio equipment, or stage lighting. This full-featured cable has a soft PVC jacket for easy use and storage. Sturdy metal connectors have gold-plated contacts to reduce oxidation and reinforcing screws to maintain cable integrity and support the weight of a microphone. Heavy gauge 16 AWG oxygen-free copper conductors are encased in bare copper braid shielding to provide pure sound that is noise free. Specifications - Connector 1: 3-pin XLR Male - Connector 2: 3-pin XLR Female - Bare OFC copper conductor, no copper clad steel (CCS) - Cable Gauge: 16 AWG Package Contents 2x XLR Microphone Cables in 3 Feet Warranty Limited Lifetime Warranty and Product Support
Features & Highlights
- Pro-grade XLR to XLR cabls is designed for microphones or other professional recording, mixing, and lighting equipments with the 3 pin XLR connectors
- Convenient and cost-effective 2-pack microphone cable provide spare or replacement XLR cables (male to female) to use on a set of microphones or on different systems
- Balanced Mic cable with soft PVC jacket is constructed with heavy 16 AWG oxygen-free copper (OFC) conductors for delivering pristine sound
- Copper braided shielding provides maximum cancellation of hum and noise; Polyethylene insulation improves high frequency response. Heavy duty metal connectors with molded strain relief and grip treads increase durability and help easy plugging and unplugging
- Compatible with equipments with 3-pin XLR connectors such as shotgun microphones, studio harmonizers, mixing boards, patch bays, preamps, speaker systems, and stage lighting
|Package Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||6 x 2 x 2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.