The Cable Matters Gold-Plated XLR Microphone Cable is the sensible choice for interconnecting microphones, studio equipment, or stage lighting. This full-featured cable has a soft PVC jacket for easy use and storage. Sturdy metal connectors have gold-plated contacts to reduce oxidation and reinforcing screws to maintain cable integrity and support the weight of a microphone. Heavy gauge 16 AWG oxygen-free copper conductors are encased in bare copper braid shielding to provide pure sound that is noise free.
- Connector 1: 3-pin XLR Male
- Connector 2: 3-pin XLR Female
- Bare OFC copper conductor, no copper clad steel (CCS)
- Cable Gauge: 16 AWG
2x XLR Microphone Cables in 3 Feet
Limited Lifetime Warranty and Product Support
Features & Highlights
- Pro-grade XLR to XLR cabls is designed for microphones or other professional recording, mixing, and lighting equipments with the 3 pin XLR connectors
- Convenient and cost-effective 2-pack microphone cable provide spare or replacement XLR cables (male to female) to use on a set of microphones or on different systems
- Balanced Mic cable with soft PVC jacket is constructed with heavy 16 AWG oxygen-free copper (OFC) conductors for delivering pristine sound
- Copper braided shielding provides maximum cancellation of hum and noise; Polyethylene insulation improves high frequency response. Heavy duty metal connectors with molded strain relief and grip treads increase durability and help easy plugging and unplugging
- Compatible with equipments with 3-pin XLR connectors such as shotgun microphones, studio harmonizers, mixing boards, patch bays, preamps, speaker systems, and stage lighting
|Package Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||6 x 2 x 2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Cable Matters, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: SC7, ean: 0698813003938,
The SC7 is a high-quality shielded patch cable, designed to allow the VideoMic GO to connect to TRRS compatible devices such as the iPhone or iPad. The gold-plated contacts are colour coded, with grey indicating the TRRS output. The cable is colour m...
mpn: 170-70XLR-25E-05, ean: 0817375019175,
25FT Mic cable with a 3pin male XLR plug on one end and a 3pin female XLR jack on the other end. This cable utilizes serviceable connectors that doesn't require any tools to access the internals of the connector thus making field repairs easy should...