The unmatched sound of a classic ribbon microphone - rich, warm and musical. With its Unique, compact shape for easy, unobtrusive microphone placement, the RSM-5 is perfect for close miking of guitar amps and cabinets, brass instruments, strings, piano, percussion, vocals, and room ambiance. It features a Low-tension 45mm long, 2-micron thick aluminum ribbon design with typical "large, mellow" sound characteristics and unparalleled overall stunning realism with fast, accurate transient response, and >135 dB SPL capability. Supplied with a microphone clip and soft cloth pouch.
Features & Highlights
- Low-tension, 45mm long, 2-micron thick aluminum ribbon design with large mellow ribbon audio reproduction
- Smooth, natural extended low and high end detail with realistic mid-range
- Perfect for miking guitar amps and cabinets, brass instruments, strings, piano, percussion, vocals and orchestra ambiance
- Compact shape for unobtrusive placement
- Up to 135dB SPL capability for stunning realism and accurate trasnsient response
|Item Weight:||1.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.75 x 4.75 x 4.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.5 x 4 x 4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Nady, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: R144, ean: 0702403295280,
Incorporating a Figure-8 polar pattern and a 1.8-micron aluminum ribbon, the MXL R144 offers breathtaking sound for vocal and instrument recordings and is an excellent microphone for broadcast applications. The R144 also performs brilliantly on acous...