Product Description & Reviews
The 4-channel Di4 is designed to be used as a standard tool for many audio applications. Offering four channels, the Di4 easily solves the problem of converting unbalanced signals into balanced output suitable for use with mixers, PAs, recording consoles and more. The Di4 also functions as multi-channel stereo line mixer. This feature allows you to connect all your keyboards, samplers and modules into just one rack unit on stage and supply independent XLR balanced outputs to the stage box for a front of house engineer and set your own independent mix for stage monitoring. The Di4 also offers a headphone output.
Features & Highlights
- Four totally independent DI box units in 1/2 RU package
- Independent 20dB pad switch per channel
- Independent ground (earth) lift switch per channel
- Independent volume control per channel for line mixer output
- Independent pan control per channel for line mixer output
|Item Size:||3.1 x 1.7 x 1.7 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||3 x 2 x 2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.