Product Description & Reviews
Introduction:The Donner patch cables are designed to interconnect electric guitar pedal effects. Right-angle plugs allow close spacing of pedal effects on pedalboards. The right angle plug design also makes 3 pack or 6 pack an ideal fit for assembling a pedalboard to your exact specifications. They feature ultra low capacitance which lends to a pure signal transparency. The Donner patch cables utilize ultra-pure, oxygen-free copper conductors for low capacitance and pure tone. With a single-molded strain relief plug these cables also provide added durability and reliability. A 90% spiral shielding also helps to eliminate virtually all handling noise. Specification:Length: 12 inch / 30cm Plug Diameter: 1/4-inch/ 6.35mm Shielded multiconductor cable Material quality: Oxygen-Free Copper Wire Jacket material: PVC Outer diameter: OD4.0*2(mm) The main purposes: Audio, musical instruments, engineering and various kinds of information transmission Products Certification: FCC, CE, CQGC Package included:3 x Donner Guitar Patch Cable (12 inch / 30cm)
Features & Highlights
- Two big core audio plug, molded plugs offer protection and strain relief.
- Right Angle 1/4-inch plugs are perfect for pedalboard
- Standard audio connector, solid outside casting, gold or silver plating connecting point.
- In=Out Technology: Low capacitance for pure signal transparency
- Used for audio signal transmission of microphone, amplifier, mixing console and other equipment.0.1-0.5cm variance of length may exist
|Item Weight:||0.26 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.91 x 1.97 x 1.97 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.1 x 0.7 x 0.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.