DUAL Electronics DSW121D 12-inch High Performance Subwoofer with 4-Layer 2-inch Copper Voice Coil and 800 Watts of Peak Power
Free Shipping Included! DUAL Electronics DSW121D 12-inch High Performance Subwoofer with 4-Layer 2-inch Copper Voice Coil and 800 Watts of Peak Power by Dual Electronics at Right Clearing. MPN: DSW121D. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The DUAL Electronics DSW121D 12-inch High Performance Subwoofer with 4-Layer 2-inch Copper Voice Coil and 800 Watts of Peak Power will make the best
The DUAL Electronics DSW121D 12-inch High Performance Subwoofer with 4-Layer 2-inch Copper Voice Coil and 800 Watts of Peak Power will make the best addition to any vehicle. Your high quality DUAL DSW121D 12-inch subwoofer will greatly enhance any audio system with powerful and deep sounding bass. We are extremely proud to say that your car audio subwoofers were expertly designed and crafted using the latest equipment and technology. Our engineers made sure that your DSW121D subwoofer was a statement piece producing 800 Watts of Peak Power, 400 Watts RMS, Frequency Response between 30Hz – 500Hz, Nominal Impedance at 4 Ohms, 4-Layer 2” Copper Voice Coil and 75 ounce double stacked magnet.
When designing your high performance 12-inch subwoofer we included all high end and long lasting parts ensuring complete satisfaction for years to come. The Pressed Paper Cone with Extended Excursion Stitched Rubber Surround greatly enhances your car music experience by providing better heat resistance and added bass response. Your extra-tough Suspension Spider with Embedded Tinsel Leads was purposely reinforced to be strong and flexible, increasing linearity and allowing great movement at peak demands for studio sound quality.
To ensure continual optimal performance of your DUAL car subwoofer at peak levels we added a Reinforced Pressed Steel Basket with Integrated Cooling Vents and a 75-ounce double-stacked magnet to isolate unnecessary vibrations producing low resonance and accurate bass.
Backed by our 1 Year Warranty that guarantees a hassle free experience with excellent customer service.
Features & Highlights
- 12-INCH HIGH PERFORMANCE SUBWOOFER - your DUAL high performance series 12-inch subwoofer will greatly enhance any audio system with powerful and deep sounding bass
- DIGITALLY OPTIMIZED SUBWOOFER - we carefully engineered your subwoofer for efficient and accurate bass, providing power handling of up to 800 Watts of Peak Power, 400 Watts RMS Power & Frequency Response between 30Hz - 500Hz at 4 Ohms
- PRESSED PAPER CONE WITH STITCHED RUBBER SURROUND - greatly enhances your music experience by providing better heat resistance and internal damping, added bass response and reliability during high excursion rates
- REINFORCED SUSPENSION SPIDER -with embedded tinsel leads provides strength and flexibility while increasing linearity and allowing greater movement at peak demands for studio sound quality
- LOW RESONANCE BASKET - to ensure optimal performance on your subwoofer we added a reinforced pressed steel basket and integrated cooling vents with a 75oz double stacked magnet to isolate unnecessary vibrations producing low resonance and accurate bass
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY - guaranteed high quality and reliability with hassle-free parts and labor warranty with excellent customer service
- DIMENSIONS - 12 inch diameter
|Item Size:||12.44 x 6.89 x 6.89 inches|
|Package Weight:||14.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.4 x 7.5 x 7.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Dual Electronics, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: SST1, ean: 0876358001255,
Eminence SST1 1" Constant Directivity Horn 90x40 2/3-Bolt All Eminence horns are constructed of a high-density, heavy-duty, injection molded ABS.Horn type: Constant Directivity Minimum frequency: 1 kHz Nominal dispersion: 90° H x 40° V Throat diame...
mpn: TI2000, ean: 0411378242433,
LOW. REC. X-OVER 500Hz WxHxD 11.2" x 9.7" x 10.1" WxHxD (mm)284 x 246 x 257mm CUT OUT 9.5" x 8.5", 241 x 216mm WEIGHT 3.7lbs, 1.7kgTYPE Constant Directivity, Radial. THROAT SIZE 2", 51mm. DISPERSION 60 x 40. ...
mpn: ST300SLF, ean: 7896359500079,
Selenium ST300-SLF Super Tweeter Aluminum Housing* Power handling: 50 watts RMS/75 watts max. Selenium ST300-SLF Super Tweeter Aluminum Housing. * Magnet weight: 15 oz. * Dimensions: Dia.: 4-1/4", depth: 3-9/16".. Power handling: 50 watts RMS/75 watt...
mpn: PSD201316DIA, ean: 0876358002504,
This is a titanium replacement driver for the Eminence PSD:2013-16. Developed for totally Eminence loaded cabinets, or as upgrades to an existing device, Eminence HF drivers achieve extraordinary levels of audio performance with the same unrivaled du...
By Q Power
mpn: GMC12 DF, ean: 0100010769185,
2hole 12" for GMC/Chevy 1999-2006 Xcab. Xcab Only, Does NOT fit Crew Cab. Over boxed 12" Down firing 1996-2006 GMC-Chevy 4 Door XCab Unloaded Box. Under seat Down fire Air Space: 0.95 Cubic Feet (per sub)Mounting Depth: 5.5"Under seat Down fire. Air ...
mpn: MMD250TN, ean: 0881314450152,
Recon kit^for B&C^18TBX100 woofer. Brand: B&C Speakers. Model: MMD250TN. 8 ohm recone kit for B&C MMD250TN woofer.Voice coil^b and c mmd250tn^d250tn. Model: MMD250TN. ...
mpn: 12PS100, ean: 0881314450060,
* 1400 W continuous program power capacity * 100 mm (4 in) copper voice coil * 45 - 1000 Hz response * 93 dB sensitivity * Double silicone spider w/optimized compliance * Nominal Diameter 320 (12) mm (in) * Nominal Impedance 8 Ohm * Minimum Impedance...
mpn: ME45, ean: 0881314450190,
90 Degree x 40 Degree nominal coverage Exponential flare Very good loading down to 1 kHz...
mpn: MMD160, ean: 0881314450169,
Subwoofers can extend the response of your existing monitor speakers. Most studio monitors are spec'd somewhere between 55Hz and 65Hz on the low-end. A Subwoofer can extend this range down to as low as 25Hz, providing more accurate bass response. Eng...
mpn: ME60, ean: 0881314450183,
60 Degree x 40 Degree nominal coverage Constant Directivity Very good loading down to 800 Hz...