eMedia Masters of Rock Guitar
Free Shipping Included! eMedia Masters of Rock Guitar by eMedia at Right Clearing. MPN: EG09141. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Learn rock guitar songs made famous by Clapton, Hendrix, The Who, Santana, Stevie Ray Vaughan, and more. You'll learn the songs everyone loves to jam
Features & Highlights
- Celebrity performances by Peter Frampton playing "Baby, I Love Your Way" and Roger Fisher, former guitarist of Heart, playing a special version of "Magic Man."
- Pro rhythm section tracks for jamming.
- The ability to highlight, loop, and alter the playback speed of any section of a song with guitar parts shown as both guitar tabs and standard music notation.
- Rock guitar licks, leads, and rhythm parts accommodate guitarists at multiple skill levels and interests.
- eMedia's Animated Fretboard to see fingerings, string bends, slides, and other crucial elements in learning how to play rock guitar licks and songs correctly.
- Interactive Feedback that highlights as you practice matching single notes in riffs and solos.
- Performance Evaluation technology which scores how well you play the song in rhythm (requires computer microphone/line-in).
- 14 classic rock guitar songs to help you learn how to play better rock guitar and build-up a library of rock songs to play with others. Songs include "All Along the Watchtower" (Jimi Hendrix / Bob Dylan), "Bad, Bad Leroy Brown" (Jim Croce), "Before You Accuse Me" (Eric Clapton / Bo Diddley), "Behind Blue Eyes," (The Who), "Baby, I Love Your Way" (Peter Frampton), "Knockin' on Heaven's Door" (Guns 'N Roses / Bob Dylan), "Jet Airliner" (The Steve Miller Band / Paul Pena), "Magic Man" (Heart), "Oye Como Va" (Carlos Santana / Tito Puente), "Take Me to the River" (Talking Heads / Al Green), "That'll Be the Day" (Buddy Holly), "Truckin'" (Grateful Dead), "Rock'n Me" (The Steve Miller Band), and "The Sky is Cryin'" (Stevie Ray Vaughan / Elmore James)
- Guitar and bass performance notes on how to play in the individual players' styles, complete with tunings, chord voicings, and fingering choices plus photos and biographical information about the songs and artists.
- Integrated guitar software tools include a eMedia's Automatic Tuner (complete with custom tunings as needed), Recorder, and Metronome.
|Item Weight:||0.18 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.75 x 5.25 x 5.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.3 x 1.7 x 1.7 inches|