eMedia Music Theory Tutor Vol. 2 [PC Download]
eMedia Music Theory Tutor Vol. 2 [PC Download] by eMedia Music at Right Clearing. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Understanding music theory helps you to compose better, improvise easier, and learn music by ear more effectively. Music Theory Tutor Volume 2
- Supported OS: Windows 10 Windows 8 Windows 7 Windows Vista Windows XP
- Processor Format: 32 bit
Features & Highlights
- Over 200 Engaging Lessons - eMedia Music Theory Tutor Volume 2 builds on the over 200 lessons found in Music Theory Tutor Volume 1 by adding over 200 more lessons covering more advanced areas of music theory.
- Understand and recognize Musical Form - Learn about the construction of augmented and seventh chords; harmonic, melodic, and natural minor scales; modes; musical keys; the circle of fifths; and more.
- Intelligent Practice - Answer questions the natural way. Tap out the answer to a rhythm question; hum two notes to identify an interval, sing the notes in a melody, or play them on your instrument. Learning music shouldn't be about typing!
- Learn More Complex Rhythms, Scales, Chords, and Concepts - Understand syncopation and counting in time signatures such as 7/4, 5/8, and 7/8. Find out how intervals define scales and chords and how chord cadence and inversions affect chord progressions.
- Easily See Your Progress Through the Course - Built-in statistics and charts let you review your progress and test scores. See where your answers were correct were correct, lesson grades, and charts that show your overall progress.