Product Description & Reviews
The Fostex TE-05 Inner-Ear Headphones feature dynamic neodymium drivers and a detachable connector system that allows you to replace your cable if damaged, or to upgrade to the ET-H1.2N6, 6N grade cable (sold separately). TE-05 headphones have machined aluminum housing designed to provide accurate sound characteristics. Includes four pairs of ear tips to ensure a comfortable and secure fit, and a convenient carrying pouch for storage and transport. Founded in 1973, Fostex is an acclaimed manufacturer of location sound, multi-track recording, and speaker products.
Features & Highlights
- Custom tuned 8mm highly precise dynamic driver unit for powerful bass and wide frequency range reproduction
- Highly ridged and precise machined aluminum housing
- OFC (Oxygen Free Copper) cable minimizes transmission loss and distortion
- Detachable connector for easy cable replacement (upgradable to model ET-H1.2N6, 6N grade cable, sold separately)
- Includes 4 pairs of ear tips (XS, S, M, L) and carrying pouch
|Manufacturer:||American Music and Sound|
|Publisher:||American Music and Sound|
|Studio:||American Music and Sound|
|Item Size:||1.9 x 5.1 x 5.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.38 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.84 x 1.81 x 1.81 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.