Product Description & Reviews
The G-MARK MG10MP3 has an intuitive, easy-to-use operator interface for a wide range of users and purposes. Its rugged construction and flexible design make it possible to create sound with high performance, good sound quality and stability in applications such as installation, recording and live performances. 10-channel mixer: 4 microphones / 10 line inputs (4 mono + 3 stereo) G-MARK MG10MP3 10-channel mixer ● 4 microphones / 10 line inputs (4 mono + 3 stereo) ● "D-PRE" talk, with reverse transistor circuit ● Single-knob compressor ● PAD switch on mono input channel + 48V phantom power supply ● XLR balanced output ● metal body ● Package Dimensions: 415 mm × 382 mm × 150mm ● Package weight: 4.12 kg
Features & Highlights
- Phantom power switch and PAD switch, phantom power function, G-MARK MG10MP3 series can use the condenser microphone larger frequency response and higher sound quality. The input channels with PAD switch adapt to various input signals such as MIC to line level and the PAD switch attenuates the higher input signals commonly used by microphones picking up musical instruments to avoid clipping that can significantly affect mixing distortion.
- With a single-knob compressor, compression plays an important role in almost any recording or sounding environment. It can change the dynamic level of an audio signal, whether it's a vibrant guitar, a powerful bass, or a tight snare drum Or clear vocals. However, even with the basic external compressor, the complexity of having to use it efficiently and skillfully has to allow the operator to spend a lot of time adjusting it.
- EQ and high-pass filter, precise tuning tone, the effective means is a reliable balance operation. The G-MARK MG10MP3 leverages the rich experience of audio equipment with a three-band equalizer on each mono channel, thus controlling the sound. The high-pass filter eliminates unneeded, low-frequency noise, resulting in a smooth, clear mix.
- Mixers are rugged, impact-resistant powder coated metal chassis. Wavy rounded design facilitates rapid cooling, internal design, the power supply module independent of the analog circuit, which will help reduce the probability of noise, while increasing the life of internal components. Knob controller design all in the chassis surface, so from the chassis itself to the internal circuit board and the parts below, will not be any collision and extrusion.
- The main stereo output includes an XLR-type connector that locks in after insertion to prevent accidental disconnection of the plug. These professional interfaces are robust and ensure stable signal transmission even in demanding applications.
|Item Size:||15.04 x 5.91 x 5.91 inches|
|Package Weight:||9.08 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.04 x 5.91 x 5.91 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.