Product Description & Reviews
Description: The DIY Guitar Pedal Patch Cable kit is a excellent choice for making your own guitar cables, you can control the length of the cable. And the plugs is very small. This can save the space of the pedalboard, and make the pedalboard is not messy. Solder-less connections design, you can make you cables simple and quickly. More importantly, with the high quality cable, you can get a clear signal, sweeter tone and less noise. Package included: Oxygen Free Copper cable x 3m Strait Audio Plugs x 10 pcs Wire stripper x 1 pcs
Features & Highlights
- 10 ft long dia 4mm audio cable, 10 ps metal solder-free straight 1/4" plugs and 1 pc wire stripper.
- You can control the length of the cable. The small plugs can save space of the pedal board, away from messy.
- Oxygen-Free Copper (O.F.C) core for the highest level of conductivity and providing more power to your amp & solder-free connectors to ensure optimum connectivity for your guitar amp cable.
- High density stranded copper wrapped by an extra strong PVC layer serves as a barrier against radio frequency and electromagnetic interference coming from wireless devices, cell phones and electric current.
- This DIY solderless cable kits is an excellent choice for making your guitar cable.
|Item Weight:||0.55 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.12 x 0.71 x 0.71 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.