Product Description & Reviews
Overview This tripod stand holds universal speakers of up to 60kg/132lbs firmly and steadily to take advantage of a room's acoustics for better sound effect. The mounting pole extends to 4 different heights to suit different occasions with convenient pin and screw locks for easy and fast adjustment. With provided mounting base pallet, it also mounts speakers without holes at bottom and some projectors or illuminators. Specifications Material: metal(tubes), plastic(joints) Mounting pole diameter: 35mm/1.38" Load capacity: 60kg/132lbs Adjustable height: 102cm, 119cm, 136cm, 154cm/3.34ft, 3.9ft, 4.46ft, 5.02ft Size(folded): 12 x 12 x 89 cm/4.2"×4.7"×35" (L×W×H) Weight: 2.16kg/4.77lbs Package Size: 88 x 14 x 12cm/34.65"×5.51"×4.72" (L×W×H) Package Weight: 2.44kg/5.38lbs Color: black Package Contents 1 x Speaker Tripod Stand 1 x Mounting Base Pallet 1 x Screw Lock
Features & Highlights
- COMPATIBLE WITH ANY SPEAKERS W/ NON SLIP FEETS - Firmly mounts universal speakers with or without holes at bottom and some projectors, or illuminators with included mounting base pallet. Non-slip plastic feet help keep the stand steady.
- ADJUSTABLE MOUNTING POLE - Adjustable mounting pole up to 4 different heights with sturdy pin and screw locks.
- HEAVY BUILT CORROSION RESISTANT TRIPOD STAND - Holds up to 60kg/132lbs. Corrosion-resistant power coated finish.
- EASY STORAGE - Folding legs for easy storage and transport.
- INDUSTRY LEADING CUSTOMER SUPPORT - You can continue to rely on Electro-Deal to offer the markets most competitive prices, paired with industry leading customer support, and all backed by a one year, full manufacturer's warranty on new products or a 90 day limited warranty for refurbished products!
|Package Weight:||5 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.5 x 5 x 5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.