Product Description & Reviews
The Instrument Microphone for Flute includes a revolutionary '90° ' system which provides a wide range of mounting options. By detaching the clip from the gooseneck and re-mounting it turned 90°, the number of mic positions is doubled. This mic can easily be combined with a wide variety of accessories. The Instrument Microphone series is truly a musician's mic without equal. This series allows you to achieve the purest reproduction of your instrument. The mics feature super cardioid polar patterns for superior gain-before-feedback.They offer extremely natural sound and are fully capable of handling extreme sound pressure levels. It is also perfect for hi-hats, cymbals, and tom-toms.
Features & Highlights
- The Instrument Microphone for Flute allows for high quality audio capture of Flute and percussion instruments
- Users will appreciate how gently this condenser mic adheres to their prized instrument.
- The flexible gooseneck can be positioned at different angles to allow a variety of sound nuances.
- The mounting mechanism makes it easy to move the mic between instruments.The adapters for wireless systems give you flexible, simple and affordable possibilities.
- The mic is elegant, lightweight, unobtrusive and designed to stay out of the way during performances.
|Item Weight:||0.11 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.87 x 8.46 x 8.46 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.44 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.98 x 1.73 x 1.73 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.