Product Description & Reviews
The Icon I-Controls is a slim and compact mixing controller. It features nine faders, 18 buttons, nine encoders, an X/Y joystick, six transport buttons, and two modifier buttons for multiple layers of control. The I-Controls comes bundled with Amplitude and includes factory presets for most popular DAW’s including Cubase, Nuendo, Logic Pro, Pro Tools, Ableton Live and Studio One. Every control can be custom-mapped to any MIDI application using the included iMap software. The I-Controls uses Mackie Control and HUI protocols for presets and automatic mapping, and can be configured for general MIDI values as well. The I-Controls is designed for portability. It is USB bus-powered and fits in most 15″ laptop backpacks. USB in and out ports are provided to chain other Icon I-Series devices.
Features & Highlights
- Slim and compact mixing controller with 9 faders, 9 encoders, and 18 buttons, and an X/Y joystick
- Recall up to 4 scenes for instant control of various applications
- Presets built-in for Pro Tools, Cubase, Nuendo, Amplitude, Logic Pro, and Able ton Live
- Includes iMap software for quick and easy MIDI mapping
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) and OS X (10.4 and higher)
|Brand:||Icon Pro Audio|
|Item Size:||4 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.67 x 2.36 x 2.36 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.