Product Description & Reviews
Description:This Digital to Analog Audio Converter is designed for either home or professional audio switching. It converts Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio and available for connection to an external device such as an amplifier via standard RCA-style jacks. This Converter is small in size and quite easy to install. This Converter has many features that enable it to perform in a superior manner.Specifications:Signal Inputs/output Input Audio: Coaxial or Toslink digital audio Output: Audio L/R audioConnector Input audio connector: Toslink?1XRCA(Coaxial) Output audio connector: 2XRCA(R/L) Sampling rate: 32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHzMechanical Size(L-W-H): 51X41X26mm Weight (Net): 78gEnvironmental Operating Temperature: 0?to +70? Operating Humidity: 10% to 85 % RH (no condensation) Storage Temperature: -10?to +80? Storage Humidity: 5% to 90 % RH (no condensation)Power Requirement External Power Supply: 5V DC@2A Power Consumption: 0.5 Watts(max)Regulatory Approvals Converter Unit: FCC,CE,UL Power Supply: UL,CE,FCCAccessories Adapter AC Power Adapter: US standard, UK standard and so on
Features & Highlights
- Converts Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio
- Supports sampling rate at32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz.
- 24-bit S/PDIF incoming bit stream on left and right channels. Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission.
- Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission. Easy to install and simple to operate.
- Package Includes: 1 x Optical Coax to Analog RCA Audio Converter, 1 x Power Adapter(supply:110V~240V), 1 x User Manual
|Package Weight:||0.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.8 x 2.3 x 2.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: 55393-A, mpn: ZC-2, ean: 0691991400674,