Product Description & Reviews
KangNa MIDI to USB cable for PC/ Laptop/ Mac to Music Keyboard Adapter Instructions: 1. Connect the cable marked "IN" to the MIDI "OUT" socket of a MIDI keyboard (or MIDI device) 2. Connect the cable marked "OUT" to the MIDI "IN" socket of a MIDI keyboard (or MIDI device) 3. Plug the USB cable into any free USB socket on your computer, the red LED will light to show power on 4. Open your music software program, e.g. Cubase, Sonar, MIDI Connections, etc 5. Set the music programs MIDI in and MIDI out devices to "USB Audio Device". 6. USB to MIDI interface is now ready for use 7. To save potential problems, it is recommended that this interface is always connected to the same SUB as it was originally installed on USB to prevent multiple installations of the driver Package Content: 1x USB midi cable white 1x Instruction manual Warranty: 60 days money-back and 12-month worry-free Guarantee! Please feel free to contact us via e-mail regarding our products or service. Thanks a lot!
Features & Highlights
- MIDI cable length:6.5ft. in + 1 out MIDI interface, 16 MIDI input channels & 16 midi output channels.
- USB powered and class compliant for true plug & play. Just connect to a computer USB socket for automatic installation of the driver.
- LED's indicate power in, MIDI in signal and MIDI out signal. USB bus powered; Requires no external power.
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10 and Mac OS X operating systems.
- It's easy to turn your PC/Mac into a music studio, Start by connecting an electronic musical instrument to your computer with the supplied USB MIDI cable. Then you can play songs while they are being recorded on your computer.
|Package Weight:||0.17 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 0.1 x 0.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.