Product Description & Reviews
In this computer based training course, expert author Jason Gilmore introduces you to MySQL, a popular relational database used most often in the LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) stack, or development environment. This training video covering MySQL 5 is designed for the beginner, and no previous MySQL experience is necessary. Throughout this tutorial, Jason covers some of the fundamental topics that you will need to use and manage MySQL, such as: installing MySQL, configuring MySQL, connecting to MySQL, securing MySQL, and managing MySQL. You will learn about data types, primary and foreign keys, creating, retrieving and updating data, and using stored functions. You will also learn tricks for optimizing, importing and backing up MySQL databases. By the conclusion of this video tutorial on MySQL 5, you will have an in-depth understanding of how to install, configure, manage and use MySQL 5. Duration: 6.5 Hours - 91 Lessons
Features & Highlights
- Reduce learning time by 80%. Learn from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Visual training method, offering users increased retention and accelerated learning.
- Breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps
- Ideal for users who prefer to learn visually
- Easy to follow step-by-step lessons, ideal for all
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.