Learning Programming [Online Code]
Learning Programming [Online Code] by Infiniteskills at Right Clearing. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Number of Videos: 2.25 hours - 44 lessonsAuthor: Brian GormanUser Level: BeginnerIn this Learning Programming training course, expert author Brian
Author: Brian Gorman
User Level: Beginner
In this Learning Programming training course, expert author Brian Gorman teaches you everything you need to know to start programming. This course is designed for the absolute beginner, meaning no programming or coding experience is required. You will start by learning programming terms, such as statements, variables, parameters, and operators. From there, Brian will teach you programming concepts, including how to create a solution, assign and change variable values, and perform mathematical calculations. This video tutorial will also cover abstract programming concepts, such as procedural and functional programming, pseudocode, and flowcharting. This course includes a project that allows you to demonstrate some of the topics that have been discussed throughout the course. Once you have completed this computer based training course, you will have learned the programming basics. Working files are included, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons.
- Supported OS: [Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows]
- Processor: ANY
- RAM: ANY
- Hard Disk: 319MB
- Video Card: ANY
Features & Highlights
- Learn Learning Programming from a professional trainer on your own time at your own desk.
- This visual training method offers users increased retention and accelerated learning.
- Breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps.
- Comes with Extensive Working Files.