Product Description & Reviews
Professional sound performance from studio to stage. Keep your audio cables neatly organized and out of sight with the 4-Channel XLR from LyxPro.Designed for ultimate efficiency and durability, this versatile adapter connects to a single ethercon cat6 network cable, providing maximum extension up to 330 feet for use on stage and in the recording studio.Plug in up to 4 separate channels for superior sound quality, balanced performance, super swift setup and quick, convenient breakdown.Comprised of heavy-duty OFC conductors, braided shield and protective heat shrink tubing, each individual cable has a different color for easy identification.Enjoy virtually zero interference as rich, vibrant, crystal clear sound transforms your vocal or instrumental performance.Simply pair with LyxPro's high-quality, high-value ethercon cables, and you've got a stress-free setup professionally equipped to take the stage.What You Get1 x 4-Channel XLR Connector by LyxProAn audio essential for studio, stage and other professional setups!Specs & Details Transmits 4 channels of balanced analogue, AES or DMX signal Connects to ethercon cat6 network cable [up to 330 feet] Compatible with 3-pin XLR based systems 24 AWG oxygen-free copper [OFC] 98% braided shieldHow to EnjoyConnect up to 4 separate lines down a single cat6 cable Experience exceptionally clear, balanced, interference-free sound Keep your lines extra organized and protected in studio and on stage Use your versatile connector for a variety of audio and video applications
Features & Highlights
- 4-CHANNEL XLR - Connects to a Single Ethercon Cat6 Network Cable [Up to 330 Feet] for Use in Professional Stage Production, Studio or Live Audio Performance
- FAST, EASY SETUP - Cable Connector Eliminates Mess & Speeds Up Setup With 4 Individually Color Coded 3-Pin Inputs for XLR Audio, AES & DMX Channels
- EXTREME DURABILITY - High Quality Multi Network Breakout Features Heavy Duty OFC Conductors Covered in Extra Strong Protective Braided Shield & Heat Shrink
- LOW NOISE OUTPUT - Adapter Ensures Reliable High Quality Performance w/Minimal Sound Interference & Perfectly Balanced Digital & Analog Transfer
- MALE OR FEMALE DESIGN - Choose Your Ideal Configuration for a Variety of Microphone, Speaker & Instrumental Setups; Includes Limited 5-Year Warranty
|Package Weight:||1.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||8 x 2 x 2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.