Professional sound performance from studio to stage.
Keep your audio cables neatly organized and out of sight with the 4-Channel XLR from LyxPro.
Designed for ultimate efficiency and durability, this versatile adapter connects to a single ethercon cat6 network cable, providing maximum extension up to 330 feet for use on stage and in the recording studio.
Plug in up to 4 separate channels for superior sound quality, balanced performance, super swift setup and quick, convenient breakdown.
Comprised of heavy-duty OFC conductors, braided shield and protective heat shrink tubing, each individual cable has a different color for easy identification.
Enjoy virtually zero interference as rich, vibrant, crystal clear sound transforms your vocal or instrumental performance.
Simply pair with LyxPro's high-quality, high-value ethercon cables, and you've got a stress-free setup professionally equipped to take the stage.
What You Get
- 1 x 4-Channel XLR Connector by LyxPro
- An audio essential for studio, stage and other professional setups!
Specs & Details
- Transmits 4 channels of balanced analogue, AES or DMX signal
- Connects to ethercon cat6 network cable [up to 330 feet]
- Compatible with 3-pin XLR based systems
- 24 AWG oxygen-free copper [OFC]
- 98% braided shield
How to Enjoy
- Connect up to 4 separate lines down a single cat6 cable
- Experience exceptionally clear, balanced, interference-free sound
- Keep your lines extra organized and protected in studio and on stage
- Use your versatile connector for a variety of audio and video applications
Features & Highlights
- 4-CHANNEL XLR - Connects to a Single Ethercon Cat6 Network Cable [Up to 330 Feet] for Use in Professional Stage Production, Studio or Live Audio Performance
- FAST, EASY SETUP - Cable Connector Eliminates Mess & Speeds Up Setup With 4 Individually Color Coded 3-Pin Inputs for XLR Audio, AES & DMX Channels
- EXTREME DURABILITY - High Quality Multi Network Breakout Features Heavy Duty OFC Conductors Covered in Extra Strong Protective Braided Shield & Heat Shrink
- LOW NOISE OUTPUT - Adapter Ensures Reliable High Quality Performance w/Minimal Sound Interference & Perfectly Balanced Digital & Analog Transfer
- MALE OR FEMALE DESIGN - Choose Your Ideal Configuration for a Variety of Microphone, Speaker & Instrumental Setups; Includes Limited 5-Year Warranty
|Package Weight:||1.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||8 x 2 x 2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by LyxPro, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Seismic Audio
mpn: SA-Y86, ean: 0847861035686,
6 Foot 1/4 Inch TRS Stereo to Dual 1/4 Inch TS Mono Splitter Cable - Model #: SA-Y86, Contents: 6 Foot 1/4 Inch TRS Stereo to Dual 1/4 Inch TS Mono Splitter Cable, Application: Interfacing and Connecting Pro Audio and DJ Equipment, Connectors: 1/4" T...
By Seismic Audio
mpn: SACB-8x25, ean: 0847861019754,
8 Channel Low Profile XLR Send Sub Snake Cable - 25 Feet - Model #: SACB-8x25, Contents: 8 Channel XLR Low Profile Snake Cable - 25 Feet, Application: Extending main Front of House Snake, Condition: NEW, Sends: XLR, Connectors (Box): XLR Female, Conn...
By Seismic Audio
mpn: SARLX-8x15, ean: 0812451016109,
8 Channel XLR 15 Foot Snake Cable - Model #: SARLX-8x15 Channels: 8 each female XLR & Male XLR connectors Length: 15 Feet Condition: NEW Numerically labeled for quick and easy set up 22 Gauge Copper Wire Shielded Color Coded Cables Audio frequency co...