Recording engineers and producers in studios from all around the world rely on M-Audio monitors. Now, with the AV32 monitors, you can enjoy the same professional standard of audio quality right on your desktop.
The AV32 takes the acclaimed design of its predecessor to the next level. Dropping weight by nearly half, these desktop monitors are now composed of a special medium-density fiberboard (MDF) and unique interior reinforcement designed to absorb vibration and minimize distortion.
By removing the grill and utilizing flexible, ferrofluid-cooled silk cones, the tweeters are able to take advantage of the OptImage IV’s intricate waveguides for superior imaging and detail. Additionally, our innovative speaker monitor cabinet includes carefully placed acoustic material that makes the AV32 sound much bigger than it is—resulting in a smooth, natural bass response.
- TYPE: Two-way desktop reference speaker
- Low-frequency Driver: 3” diameter, polypropylene-coated, high-temperature voice coil
- High-frequency Driver: 1” diameter, silk cone tweeter
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz – 20,000 Hz
- Crossover Frequency: 3,300 Hz
- Dynamic Power: 10 watts continuous, per channel into 4 Ω
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: > 90 dB (typical, A-weighted)
- RMS SPL: 101.5 dB @ 1 meter
- Connectors: Left and right RCA line input, and 1/8” aux input
- Polarity: Positive signal at “+” input produces outward low-frequency cone displacement
- Input Sensitivity: 100 mV pink noise input produces 90 dBA output SPL at 1 meter with volume control at maximum
- Impedance: 10 kΩ unbalanced
- POWER REQUIREMENTS: 100-120V/~50/60 Hz, 220-240V/~50/60 Hz; powered via detachable 2-conductor line cord
- Protection: RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, turn on/off transient, subsonic filter
- Indicator: blue power LED for aligning wave guide
- Power Requirements: Factory-programmed for 100-120V/~50/60 Hz, 220-240V/~50/60 Hz
- Cabinet: Vinyl-laminated high-acoustic-efficiency MDF
- DIMENSIONS (height x width x depth): 7.5” x 5.1” x 6.1”
- WEIGHT (pair): 5.6 lbs
- (2) AV32 Monitors
- Acoustic/Traction Pads
- Power Cable (standard IEC)
- Stereo 1/8” cable
- 1/8” to stereo RCA cable
- Speaker Wire
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
Features & Highlights
- Entry-level, compact desktop monitors to form basis of small home studio
- Flexible, uncovered speaker cones for improved sound quality
- 3-inch woofer, 10-watt per channel amplifier
- RCA inputs for connecting gaming systems, DJ gear, mixers and more
- Compatible with all your gear, including your tablet, computer, or mobile device
|Manufacturer:||inMusic Brands Inc.|
|Publisher:||inMusic Brands Inc.|
|Studio:||inMusic Brands Inc.|
|Item Weight:||5.48 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.2 x 7.5 x 7.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||7.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.84 x 8.03 x 8.03 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by M-Audio, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: Big Knob Passive, ean: 0642892810529,
Mackie BIG KNOB PASSIVE benefits from a proven, bestselling design to deliver professional level control, plus source and monitor selection for studios of any size. The passive audio path ensures pristine sonic integrity is maintained throughout your...