Product Description & Reviews
Mix Series Compact Mixers are reliably rugged, with the proven quality you expect from Mackie, the world leader in compact mixer design. With Mackie preamps and proven high‐headroom, low‐noise design, Mix Series mixers sound great and maintain audio quality from any source. Plus, with their rugged metal chassis and high‐quality components throughout, they are a solid investment in reliability. An amazing value, Mix delivers a straightforward feature set that's easy to use and the sound quality you need in rugged designs built to last. Plus, wouldn't you rather mix on a Mackie?
Features & Highlights
- 8-channel compact mixer with proven high-headroom, low-noise performance
- 2 mic/line inputs with studio-level audio quality, pan, level and overload indication and phantom power for studio condenser mics
- 2 stereo 1/4" line inputs
- 3-band EQ on all channels with clean, precise tone shaping
- 1 aux send with stereo 1/4'' returns
|Item Size:||9.1 x 13.3 x 13.3 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.1 x 3.4 x 3.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: 52878-A, mpn: R2RT, ean: 0672485344841,