Product Description & Reviews
Samplitude Music Studio 2016 has everything a musician needs. 19 virtual instruments, a Start Wizard with instrument and recording templates for new projects and professional mastering solutions. Play virtual guitar, a choir, piano, strings, banjo, bass, rock drums and synthesizer. The free MAGIX Audio Remote app lets you start a recording on your PC from the sound booth or rehearsal room via app. With 2,000 new sounds & loops you can create your own accompaniments to the guitar and piano or finalize song ideas. Samplitude Music Studio impresses across the board with its multitrack recordings, audio editing, sound design and mastering. 64bit and multicore support provide superior performance for even the most challenging projects.PC Minimum System Requirements:PC Recommended System Requirements:Processor: 1.5 GHz or higherRAM: 2 GB (32bit), 4 GB (64bit)Hard Disk: 10 GB free hard drive space for program installationVideo Card: Graphics cards: 1280 x 768 resolutionSupported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows VistaAdditional Requirements: Sound playback: OnboardSupported formats:Import: MIDI standard formats (MID, GM, GS XG), WAV, WAV with codec, AAC, MP3, CDA, OGG Vorbis, AIFF, FLACExport: MIDI standard formats (MID), WAV, WAV with codec, AAC, MP3, CDA, OGG Vorbis, AIFF, FLAC
Features & Highlights
- 19 professional virtual instruments: Including guitars, choir, pianos, strings, bass, drum machines, synthesizer
- Quickstart Wizard: Templates for playing and recording instruments
- MAGIX Audio Remote app: Start recording on your PC using the app
- Multitrack recordings in 24bit/96 kHz studio quality
- Internet connection: Required for registering and validating the program, as well as for some program features. Onetime registration required.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.