USB IN-OUT MIDI Cable Converter, Professional PC/ Laptop/ Mac to Music Keyboard Adapter Cord for Home Music Studio
Follow below step to start your music tours:
1. Connect the cable marked "MIDI IN" to the MIDI "OUT" socket of a MIDI keyboard (or MIDI device).
2. Connect the cable marked "MIDI OUT" to the MIDI "IN" socket of a MIDI keyboard (or MIDI device).
3.Plug the USB cable into any free USB socket on your computer.
4. Open your music software program, e.g. Cubase, Sonar, MIDI Connections, etc.
5. Set the music programs MIDI in and MIDI out devices to "USB Audio Device".
6. Your USB to MIDI interface is now ready for use.
7. To save potential problems, it is recommended that this interface is always connected to the same SUB as it was originally installed on USB to prevent multiple installations of the driver.
Attention: If your Mac USB Port is USB-C (Thunderbolt 3), please use original authentic USB-C to USB Adapter from the manufacturer or MIDI interface may not work.
1. Support System: Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10 and Mac OS X( and later)
2. Applicable equipment: All standard MIDI interface devices on the market such as: electronic drums, MIDI keyboards, keyboards, electric guitars, effects, digital pianos, etc.
3. Driver: With a built-in driver, not need to be installed
4. Transfer Speed: usb2.0 high-speed(480 mbps)/usb1.1 full-speed(12mbps)
1 * MIDI Cable
1 * User Manual
1. Guaranteed Quality.
2. If you are not 100% happy with our product for any reason, please contact us, we will reply to you within 8 hours and provide the perfect solution for you.
3. DG MIIYIA provide 12-Month Worry-Free Warranty and Unconditional 45-Day Refund & Free Lifetime Technical.