Product Description & Reviews
Note: 1.Please don't forget to set the audio output to PCM or LPCM as it is not compatible with 5.1 Channel Signal. 2.This DAC may have some compatibility problem with Youtube or Netflix. 3.If you are using TV as the audio resource, please do not forget to set your TV audio output to PCM/LPCM(Steps: Device homepage--system setting--image and sound---voice setting--digital audio output--PCM/LPCM). 4.If you are using Panasonic TV as audio resource, please set TV audio output to SPDIF output. 5.If you are using Samsung TV as speakers, please turn on its external speakers(Steps: menu - sound - speaker settings - external speakers - on). MISOTT Digital to Analog Audio Converter converts coaxial or toslink digital PCM or LPCM audio signals to analog L/R RCA and 3.5mm Jack audio and connects to an external device such as an amplifier via standard RCA jacks or a headphone via 3.5mm jack cable. Features: 1.Supports uncompressed 2-channel LPCM digital audio signal iutput. 2.Supports sampling rate at 32KHz, 44.1KHz, 48KHz and 96KHz(Does Not support 192kHz). 3.24-bitS/ PDIF incoming bit stream on left and right channels. 4.Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission. Specifications: 1.Housing: Metal 2.Weight: 90g 3.Input: 1 x Toslink, 1 x RCA (Coaxial) 4.Output: 2 x RCA(R/L), 1 x 3.5mm Jack 5.Power：5.5mm USB Power Cable 6.Dimension: 75 x 55 x 22mm 7.Color: Black Package List: 1 x MISOTT DAC converter 1 x Toslink cable (Optical cable) 1 x USB power cable(Power Adapter is Not Included) 1 x User manual Warranty: MISOTT Digital to Analog Audio Converter Provides one-year Warranty.
Features & Highlights
- DAC Converts coaxial or toslink digital PCM/LPCM audio signals to analog L/R RCA and 3.5mm Jack audio simultaneously(Note: not support reversed). Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission, and auto sensing input selection with priority given to SPDIF.
- Input Audio Connector: 1 x Toslink, 1 x RCA (Coaxial); Output Audio Connector: 2 x RCA(R/L), 1x3.5mm Jack; Powered by 5.5mm USB Power Cable(Note: Power Adapter is NOT Included).
- Supports sample rates including 32KHz, 44.1KHz, 48KHz and 96KHz; 24-bit SPDIF Incoming Bit Stream on Left and Right Channels(Note: Does not support 192kHz sample rate audio).
- Supports Uncompressed 2-channel LPCM or PCM Digital Audio Signal Output(Note: 5.1 channel and DTS are incompatible, please set your DVD or player audio output to PCM or LPCM, Convert and transfer audio signal only, does not support audio decode).
- Plug and Play; Can be Used for PS3, PS4, Xbox, Roku Player, Blu-ray Player, HD DVD, Home Cinema Systems, AV Amps, etc(Note:Please take off the protective caps of the Optical Cable before connecting!!).
|Item Size:||2.17 x 0.87 x 0.87 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.97 x 0.98 x 0.98 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.