Product Description & Reviews
MOOER has entered into the realm of portable multi-effects processors. The PE100 is a pocket sized, desk top unit which contains everything the guitarist needs tightly wrapped up within a small sleek shell. A full range of amp models, a myriad of effects and stompboxes, a precision tuner, drum patterns and metronomes. It's dual output jacks make it ideal for connection to amp, hifi, headphones or direct to a mixer or computer for direct recording. Super easy to program, small enough to slip into your pocket and powered by a small DC power adapter or by battery. The PE100 is perfect for the guitarist on the go.
Features & Highlights
- The PE100 is perfect for the guitarist on the go.
- 99 Factory presets and 99 user presets,6 effect blocks containing 39 types of effects in PE100's effect Chain.
- Each effect block provides a different kind of effect.
- The PE100 contains 40 drum patterns and 10 metronomes.
- Tap tempo functionality：Tap tempo control for use with the drum machine, metronome and delay effects
|Manufacturer:||Shenzhen Mooer Audio Co., Ltd|
|Publisher:||Shenzhen Mooer Audio Co., Ltd|
|Studio:||Shenzhen Mooer Audio Co., Ltd|
|Package Weight:||0.84 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.35 x 3.31 x 3.31 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.