Product Description & Reviews
A good cable is just as important as a good guitar or amp. Our Mugig instrument cables are unsurpassed for connecting guitars,basses and keyboards to amps.You can never have too many good cables! Feature: -The cables have Oxygen-Free Copper for both the center conductor and the insulator shield - The cable have a nice flexible tweed jacket (not the stiff plastic jacket like others sell) - The cables are double shielded with a Conductive PVC and OFC Insulator Shield Specifications: - Plugs:6.3mm mono plug with nick finish,straight to "L" shape - Length:16 feet - Conductor:1C X AWG24 - PE insulator - Conductive PVC - 99% Helical sheild Package: - 1* 16 feet cable You Are Deserve it, So Be Sure to Click Add to Cart Now! All products we sells can be change and refunded in six months. if you have any problems. Pls feel free to contact us
Features & Highlights
- CABLE MATERIAL: AWG24 instrument cable with Oxygen-free-copper, has more excellent conductivity, connect electric guitar, bass, keyboards, electronic drum to amplifier or speaker,and other devices with 1/4 inch input.
- PLUG MODEL: Guitar cable 10ft with straight to right angle 1/4 inch (6.3mm) heavy duty metal connectors with strong interior solder points.
- HIGH QUALITY: OFC Braided shielding with 99% coverage, provide excellent anti-interference ability, noiseless and high fidelity.
- FEATURES: Braided Cloth Jacket, soft and durable, protects your guitar cables against cuts and breaks caused by twisting and kinking.
- AFTER-SALES-SERVICE: Certified by RoHS and UL compliant, no question asked, two years warranty and free exchange.
|Color:||black and blue|
|Item Weight:||0.45 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.98 x 3.15 x 3.15 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.54 x 1.57 x 1.57 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.