Product Description & Reviews
This product comes in 6 tiles that are 2 inch in thick with a height and lenght of 1 foot covering an area of 1 square foot each tile. The depth of this foam at 2 inch provides better soundproofing over large areas. Thin foam, over a large area, has less of a chance of distorted and muffling the sounds reverberation. The uniform wedge design help trap airborne noise while alleviating flutter echo and slap back. This foam is ideal for spot-treating production studios, practice rooms or home entertainment centers. Also, this foam helps with smaller agitation echo complications. It is tested to effectively eliminate sound waves and flutter. Purchasing your own foam is the best way to tune your area without hiring a professional acoustician. This Foam will not deteriorate or fall apart over time. All that is required is dusting over long periods of time.
Features & Highlights
- Each WEDGE comes uncompressed and in prime condition!
- Great for spot treating walls in your studio or office - For use in recording studios, control rooms, Offices home studios, home entertainment theaters, Home Offices
- 6 Pack covers 6 square feet - Each tile is 1 square foot of 1 inch thick acoustic wedge
- For professional acoustic control - Reduce waves, reverb and flutter echoes in smaller to medium sized rooms.Ceiling tiles, utility rooms, equipment enclosures, machine rooms Medical facilities, clean rooms, computer rooms, offices Gun ranges, engine compartments, compressor enclosures, manufacturing facilities.
- Ceiling tiles, utility rooms, equipment enclosures, machine rooms Medical facilities, clean rooms, computer rooms, offices Gun ranges, engine compartments, compressor enclosures, manufacturing facilities.
|Item Weight:||0.38 pounds|
|Item Size:||12 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||12 x 8 x 8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Emerson Studio Acoustics
mpn: 4334435579, ean: 0734130916046,